𝖱𝗈𝗌𝗀𝖺𝗇- 𝖴𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗌

(This is only if Rose choose to go to Julliard and Logan got an apartment with her)

Rose walked towards the auditorium and walked towards the backstage area. She was in a musical and the lead singer. But the thing was that she had to kiss someone and she was engaged, (and secretly pregnant but no one knows). Rose had to kiss her co star anyways otherwise she'd be the understudy and her current understudy would be the lead. She was one Cinderella in "into the woods" and the director had decided for her and the one who plays Cinderella's prince to kiss before she runs off.

"Everyone, I have an announcement, and don't be bummed Roseanne." The director said, Ms.White, and everyone turned to the dark haired girl.

"What's wrong?" Rose wondered, pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Jackson won't be able to do the musical this weekend since he's got the stomach bug and you know, it lasts for days and he probably won't be better." Ms.White explained, "So your understudy, Hayden, will be doing the musical this weekend."

"Uhm Ms.White?" A girl named Olivia, who played the bakers wife, said.

"What Olivia?"

"Hayden is the baker and his understudy has the flu."

"Is there anyone else that knows Jackson's part?" Ms.White wondered.

"Uhh..." A male voice began, "I do..."

Everyone, Including Rose turned towards the audience.

"Logie?" Rose began.

"Baby girl, I've been to every rehearsal from script reading to the finale dress rehearsal, so I clearly know this part by heart. The lines, choreography, the songs." Logan explained, "I may have gone through your script just for the lines Ms.White."

"It's fine, Roseanne has told me how you should be Cinderellas prince, but I refused to make you since your her boyfriend." Ms.White explained.

"It's Rose miss, and is he going to be Cinderellas prince?" Olivia wondered.

"Well if you know the songs, lines, choreography, how to use the props, the stage instructions, etc, then I suppose you can be Cinderellas prince for the musical." Ms.White said.

"Yay!" Rose smiled, "Jackson's breath made me want to gag." She whispered to her fiancé.

Rose went backstage and got dressed in her rusty Cinderella dress.

They got to the scene where Cinderella and her prince ran into each other.

Rose smiled at Logan then kissed him. Then she ran off as she had to do for the musical.