𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗆 (𝖻𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽)

Kendall:

Kendall:

You and your boyfriend of 3 months, Kendall, were sitting on a bench, enjoying some lunch. It was senior year and you had the opportunity to go off campus for lunch.

You wanted to spend some time with him before having to go to class.

"This is so nice." Kendall smiled.

"Yeah." You grinned.

You guys surprisingly never kissed. Kendall tried to kiss you but it ended up being an awkward moment and confusion in your eyes. Your first kiss wasn't with him sadly but Kendall didn't kiss anyone in his life before dating you. 

Kendall handed you some fries and you traded him some chips you brought from home.

"You know what would make this better?" Kendall asked.

"What?" You asked.

"I dunno." He chuckled, rubbing his neck.

"What about this?" You smiled, taking his hand to the parks "love tree".

"Why are you taking me under the love tree y/n?" 

You got on your toes and kissed him on the lips.

"Did you just-"

"Yep." You grinned.

"Aww, thank you for this kiss." He smiled, "Too had your first kiss had to be with your jerk ex boyfriend." 

"Lemme say, I'm counting you as my first kiss."

Logan:

Logan:

You and Logan, your boyfriend of 5 months, were sitting at your house, watching a movie. It was finally summer break and college was over for a few months.

"I can't believe you're finally home from college." He smiled, kissing your forehead.

Logan wasn't ready for giving you lip kisses but he loved kissing your forehead.

"Well, I have two more semesters, then I get my degree." You grinned and leaned your head on his chest.

"I almost thought I'd be alone without you know, kissing you." He chuckled.

You looked up at him, kissed his lips, then sat back down.

"Well, I guess now I'm kissed by you." He chuckled.

"I wanted to make my baby happy." 

James:

James:

(This isn't dirty but it is  tongue kissing so you are warned hehe)

You were sitting on the couch when James came back from the studio. You smirked and grabbed a beer out of the fridge and poured it in a cup. 

James loved drinking apple juice but little did he know that it would be beer.  You guys were both 21 and allowed to drink.

But surprisingly, James hasn't kissed you yet. He said he wanted to be the one to kiss you first.

"Hey baby." He greeted, kissing your forehead.

"Hi Hottie." You giggled.

James took the cup from your hand and drank it. He didn't even realize it was beer.

You took a sip and smirked.

"What?" James asked.

You climbed onto him and kissed him with your tongue.

"Wait... I thought I was gonna kiss you first?" He said, "Are you drunk?"

"Did that feel good?"

"You're definitely drunk and yes I guess it did." He smirked.

" He smirked

Carlos:

You and Carlos had been together for 3 months. But it was an awkward relationship, mainly for him.

He never ever got a kiss on the lips from anyone before you.

You walked into his room and hid under the sheets, with clothes on.

He entered and was confused.

"Y/n? Is that you baby?"

He removed the sheets and saw you smiling.

"Oh baby." He sighed, and was about to kiss your forehead when you grabbed him and kissed his lips.

Carlos smirked at you after you pulled away.

"I— just..."

"You just had your first kiss." You smiled.

"With you? But I thought your first kiss was on stage with James..."

"I'm counting you as my first because that was just a stage kiss."