twenty-seven 👹

idk bout y'all. but I think my writing improved. 🥴

🍒

She got a body like an hour glass— but I can give it to you all the time~!

When they said party, they meant party. The river was huge, rocks surrounding it and a big waterfall flowing from the high mountains, crashing into the water beneath.

Cheers and ooo's being heard every time someone splashed, some people dancing and tipping the DJ that just happens to be Hoseok.

"He's good!" Jungkook said over the music, watching the joyful man effortlessly hype up a whole crowd.

"THAT'S OUR BABAYY!" Jimin threw his head back in laughter when Yoongi screamed out, taking another sip from the long champaign glass.

Taehyung laughed and suddenly got an idea. He smirked pushing Jungkook into the water. The assaulted male Gasped when he came up running after a laughing Taehyung.

The rest of the group just laughed at them, watching the two youngest with fond eyes. "They're so cute together. " "Rightttt!" Jin agreed with Namjoon who chuckled shaking his head.

"Like when will it just happen already! They obviously fuck!" Jimin was about to spit out his alcohol on Yoongi but as soon as he received that glare he quickly turned his head spitting it out on the floor.

"Good choice." The pale man grumbled nestling in his lap. "How do you guys know!- Well they're kinda obvious sometimes but still!" Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"I don't have an IQ of 148 for nun Chim-ah." They laughed at the dumbfounded man. "Woahh what's happening over here! Oh look the youngers are fighting!" Hoseok laughed  hand resting on his hips.

Yoongi put up his hand to block out the pure light from his smile but chuckled either way.

"Yea yknow' they just doin couple stuff." Yoongi yawned blushing softly when Hoseok cooed, kissing his forehead and softly ruffling his locks.

Meanwhile Jungkook had caught the older, after pretending like he couldn't for like 10 minutes. "You think that was funny!?" "SPARE MEEEE!" Taehyung squealed and giggled when they went plunging into the water.

He took a big breath of water, wrapping his arms and legs around Jungkook's body laughing uncontrollably. "D-dont let me go it's deep here!" "You can't swim?" What does it look like dumbass!" "You're the one who pulled pranks!" "Because you can swim!" Jungkook threw his head back laughing loudly.

"Shut up!" Taehyung giggled trying to cover his mouth but only squealed when Jungkook faked letting him go.

"You shush." Jungkook scrunched his nose but Taehyung just raised a brow. The shorter smirked and pressed his heat against Jungkook's dick on purpose.

Jungkook immediately flushed. "N-not here!" He whimpered blood rush South.

Taehyung just leaned in his ear, grinding down his on hardening cock with a moan.

"My way or the highway.."

Jungkook gripped his hips, really glaring at him. "I said.. not here.. " Taehyung snickered, stopping his movements. "Finee~" He giggled watching, quite amused, by Jungkook trying to calm down himself.

"Fuck, just looking at you makes me loose control. " Taehyung gasped, flinching at the pleasurable pain Inflicted on this sides. Was he actually mad?

Taehyung's never seen him mad. Well... besides the time he sent Jake to the hospital. But this was still different. This was sexually mad. How was angry sex with him?

"Don't even think about it." Jungkook growled out, seeing the dirty smirk on his face. "What? It'll be fun. " "I'll hurt you, I can't hurt you. Do you know how easy it is to break you? Do you see yourself compared to me."

"Yea.. and I love every bit of it." Taehyung shivered seeing a different side of Jungkook. "Say... do you dominate during angry sex?" Jungkook glared at him. "I said. no." Taehyung giggled in excitement.

"Oooo, cmon baby. Let's make it back. Let's..explore.." He giggled like a true vixen, tempting Jungkook.

"No. I'll hurt you." Jungkook closed his eyes taking deep breathes. Once he opened them he smiled oh so cutely.

"Hyung-ah, you'll catch a cold, let me help you out." Taehyung's face dropped and he huffed and pouted. He would've folded his arms but he was kinda holding onto Jungkook for dear life right now so..

The rest of the party and all the way back to their place Taehyung made it his business to absolutely annoy Jungkook.

Constantly ignoring him, talking over him and when he did get something out, he played it off like it was the most boring thing ever.

Now by no chance was Jungkook hurt by this, he knew exactly what the other was doing, so he just rolled his eyes giving the rest of the group the entertainment they deserve.

But let's rewind to when they were walking home, dissing the shit out of each other.

☜☜☜☜

"Bro act like he dominant."

"Bro act like sarcasm is self defense."

"Bro act like he can talk to a stranger without stuttering."

"Bro act like he ain't got daddy issues."

"Bro act like he ain't got trust issues."

"Bro act like he everything."

"Bro act like he was anything before I met him."

"Bro act like he can take all 9 inches."

Taehyung's has dropped, gasping at the absolute violation. "How dare you!?" "Oh please! You've said worst!" Taehyung scoffed, stamping off to his room and slamming it lock.

"Dayummm." Jimin laughed from the side, startling Jungkook. "Wh-what are you-" "Nine inches huh." He smirked, strolling out the door.

Jungkook almost screamed, but instead just took the couch, knowing he gotta come up with some good shit to be forgiven.

'At least I can take 8 ..' He pouted.

🍒

this is my attempt of a filler chapter before I absolutely destroy them 👹

-Yoonji, mi amor ❥