twenty 📚

"No." Taehyung pouted at the response he got from the younger. He had just woken up really -the younger's big shirt hanging off his shoulders and exposing his collar bones when he saw the other sneaking through the doors.

He questioned where in the hell he was off to at 7 am and when the younger responded with library he instantly wanted to go.

But now, when he excitedly asked the younger shook his head with a blush.

"Why are you telling me no??? I want to go with you to the library." Taehyung mumbled holding onto Jungkook's biceps, batting his eyelashes to convince him. Jungkook just giggled at the other's out of character acts.

"Hyung you should sleep more, I'm just going to drop off some books and pick up some more, I also have to study I have a business test soon. It isn't going to be fun taetae."

Taehyung just groaned and shook his head. "I wanna come with you." Jungkook grinned pervertedly making Taehyung laugh. "But seriously tho- give me 20 minutes I don't care if it's boring I'm coming to see you in your natural habitat."

Jungkook groaned but with one glare he shut up with a huff and the biggest pout. "Yes hyung." Taehyung smiled and kissed his cheek swaying off to the bathroom not minding Jungkook's lingering stare on his perky nipples and ass.

'Gahdamn...'

...

Jungkook had been playing on his phone waiting for Taehyung for like 15 minutes. He sighed shoving the device into his red cargo pants pocket and straightened out his white hoodie. He did own some coloured clothing too. Instead he started playing with his curls and turning on the TV watching SpongeBob.

He giggled at something they were quarreling about when the bedroom door creaked open with Taehyung hoping out trying to out on earrings and talking on the phone at the same time.

"No- yes Jimin! What do you mean you organized a field trip???- Listen the whole school for in two days?? - that's crazy why- no- bro what - ok ok fine I'll be there- yes fine I'll bring kookie too!" Taehyung sighed and cut the line rolling his eyes.

Jungkook had just been in shock the whole time, because Taehyung looked gorgeous in that dress and it kinda matched his own fit.

"Kook- ah, I'm almost finished it's just this chain- can you help me please baby?" Jungkook immediately got up walking to Taehyung taking the jewelry. "Thank you doll." Taehyung threw him a smile before turning round.

Jungkook smiled down at him, admiring how pretty Taehyung was before bringing the gold round his neck and clasped it together at the back..

Of course it wasn't all, he just had to trace the pretty tan collar bones, wanting to put his mark on them. Jungkook hugged him from behind digging his face in the older's neck giving it light butterfly kisses.

"You look gorgeous hyung-ah." He whispered softly letting his fingers dip and curve when he traced down Taehyung's sides. The older giggled and gladly leaned into his touch, humming softly at the kisses on his neck to shoulders.

"Thank you.. but we should really go.. remember you got books to return?" Jungkook groaned deeply. "Fuck em books." He said turning Taehyung around and sitting him on the counter spreading his legs to get between them.

"Oh~ careful you rip my stress baby- I really like this one- mm~" "I'll buy you back 10 more if it rip it hyung, anything for you." He whispered handing reaching up to between his legs and the other pulling him into a kiss.

Taehyung shoved his tongue in Jungkook's mouth pulling him closer by his hair while Jungkook was already pass his panties circling his clict. "God-" He moaned softly but Jungkook just whinned into his air. "He can't help you right now hyung-ah, moan my name, he don't fuck you." He grumbled shoving 3 fingers in his pussy.

Taehyung almost bottomed out jaw dropping at the stretch. "Ohhh babyy~" He whinned making Jungkook giggle in his ear. "I like when you moan bout me, s' sexy. " Taehyung just chuckled while moaning grabbing Jungkook's hair making him gasp.

"Now eat me out slut." He purred making Jungkook pull his thighs closer to him bending over to flick his tongue on his bud. Taehyung squealed, heading throwing back and forcing Jungkook more between his legs.

"Mm- yes yes yes yes- agh!" He almost screamed as Jungkook started tongue fucking his hole, still gripping onto his thighs as if it were his life source. Jungkook just had a major thigh kink and Taehyung had thick tanned thighs, spotless and begging for his marks.

The Raven haired one kept helping Taehyung to his high, going completely red from the attractive noises he was making.

So when his breath became short, he expected it when he burst into his mouth, hips stuttering against his tongue.

With a pop Jungkook stood up, wiping his mouth and easing Taehyung down by rubbing his sensitive clict in slow soothing circles.

Taehyung hummed, head thrown back when he heard the chains on Kook's pants jiggle.
He looked up with droopy eyes seeing him untie his draw strings around his waist with dark eyes and an Innocent smile.

Fuck..

🍒

yo das crazy dawg.

-Yoonji ❤