4.3 Speechless

"How is he?" A Ravenclaw slid closer to a Hufflepuff during potions, they were sharing a table. The others upper body was almost lying on the table, he was trying not to be discovered by Snape as he whispered back with a lowered voice "Not so good.. The Councelor didn't even talk to us, he's just lying on a blanket on our common room and staring at us all day. He looks at us so sad I think he's already thinking that we could be dead".

The girl (Ravenclaw) pursed her lips her eyes shrinking as she imagined what their Councelor was going through. I mean, besides the head-of-house teachers, madam Pomfrey and Hagrid, he's the only one that was so angry he went straight at Dumbledore and threatened him. They might believe Snape to do the same under some circumstances, McGonagall being a stretch but not unthinkable.. But unlike them Harrison is around their age (if the rumor is to be trusted).

The boy stubbed her forearm, she glanced at him "Is you want you can come with me to see him during break?", she seemed to think about it silently for the next seconds before smiling "Thanks, I'd love to".

"And I", they heard a voice from I front of their table "would 'love' it if you could pay attention in my class if at all possible.. Which shouldn't be too much to ask for since you can gossip and whisper to each other".

They were tasked to write an essay as punishment. Invisible tears fell from their eyes, 'Well, atleast we can decide on which potion is thing to be; I'll ask my seniors for help.. or atleast a recommendation'.

Walking the stairs with their blue and yellow robes fluttering with each step, they went to the dorm of the Hufflepuffs. The boy blinked, "...Can I help you?".

There were atleast five pairs of eyes standing near the entrance. What's more; Draco, Neville, Hermione and Luna were part of the ones there.
'I would almost be surprised that I haven't heard a hex yet'

"We'd like to see Harrison" Luna smiled looking passive, Draco was looking at nothing (he didn't want to look at Gryffindor), Neville nodded with Hermione next to her.

'Where is the rest of the trio?', a question Draco was also curious to ask but refrained. Now that they (-Hermione, Neville and Luna) thought about it, the Weasley were being quiet currently.

"Is that so.. Well fine, come in; but don't cause trouble or fight while your here" after saying the password - he made sure to not be heard - they all went inside. Cedric Diggory was the first one they saw, it seems he was about to go out.

"? What's..with the entourage?" his head slightly inched back but he was trying to maintain his smile.

Before his dormmate could answer, Draco stepped up next to him with his most minimal amount of 'snobbish and rich' dripping from his voice "We are here to see our crybaby Councelor.. Where is he?".

At the answer, Cedric pulled his mouth back, the corner slightly open. He glanced behind him, "Still lying on the couch. But, try to be quiet," he lowered his voice like the drop of a hat, they looked at him questioningly, "he went to sleep an hour ago".

He passed by them, they turned around (some still standing on the stairs for the common room). They went inside as quietly or as silent - which was child's play for the Slytherin - as they could. They followed the one that 'allowed' them into the dorm, and he pointed them to a certain couch.

"..."

"..cute" Luna whispered looking down at what they all looked at.

Hermione had to try hard to not coo despite her inner callings to anything cute (fellow girls understood her difficulty).

To their luck someone was going around with pictures, a camera hanging around their neck.

.
.
After dinner, when the prefects went to lead the students back, they had to halt just as the doors opened for their leave. Everyone behind the first house to leave wanted to know what's up, the ones sitting in the far back could see. Harrison was looking up at the first group while sitting right on the other side..behind the doors.

They heard a small voice 'Did he change his mind..?'.
"..."

Harry's answer was the silence, and for its standing context, he didn't need to ask further. His head dropped.
'I see', the first to leave the hallway was the Councelor, then the first group.

"Do you think everything will be alright?"
"With us, this tournament, or him?"
Whack "Him of course..!"
"..I don't know. But.."

"I think this will be the last time the Councelor will back down"

Soft furred steps walked on the cold stones. Shoulders rotated, they rose and fell with each step.
'I am not sure for what safety the other schools will provide their students - if any at all - but...'

[Harry..]

"I won't let my friends die, not for someone like Dumbledore", the cat steps that had gone unheard suddenly were louder. But, they didn't sound like four legs..more like.. Two. Like a humans.

The figure was already gone in the next intersection

[I hope he will remain safe as well] a young girl in a white dress was looking up at the moon, but her eyes were closed, her legs were to drawn her chest. It was more like she enjoyed the silence.