Part 13🔞

After our hug I look at her straight to her eyes and kiss her...

We kiss passionately as my hands removes her shirt, I unhooked her bra and throw it away..

We're still kissing while my hands cupping her breast, i went down to kiss her neck and I suck her breast..

She removes my shirt as well, Im still sucking her breast and my other hand is playing her nips..

"ughhh.." she moan

When I heard her moan I unzipped her pants and remove her underwear, we change positions she's sitting in the couch now naked..

I parted her legs as I go to her private to lick and suck it... As I did that she moan loudly..

"ohh.. Shit.. Love.. Ahh...

" your wet love.. Ahh" i said as I continue sucking her cherry

While I was doing that she holds my hair it hurts but I don't care.. She's turn on right now bcoz her body is moving in motion while im eating her..

"love don't stop I'm cumming

" ahh.. Love.. Ahhh.. " she added

After a few minutes i taste her sweet juices as she cum on me...

After that I carry her to the room, withour breaking our kiss..

When we reach the bed she push me down to bed and unzipped my pants, she remove my boxer after..

Her eyes widened when she saw my hard and erect manhood in front of her..

"woah love bakit naman ganyan yan.." she said while giggling

I laugh when I saw how shock she is..

"hahaha gulat ka ba love? Na miss ka dw nyan" I answered

After that she holds my manhood and stroke it up and down it made me moan..

"ughhh Sara my love.. Aahhhh..

It makes me more turn on when she suck it while still stroking it up and down..

I really love it when she suck my manhood, it drives me crazy..

"ahh.. Love.. Don't stop.. Ahhh..

She continue sucking and stroking it, I can't take the sensation anymore so I try to pull her up but she resist..

" ahhh.. Love.. Sara.. Ahh...

"moan my name mahal.. I like it" she said while still sucking my manhood

"S-sara ahhh.. Ughh.. Shiittttt... Ahh.. " I almost can't say every word bcoz of too much sensation that she's giving me

I felt that I'm almost cumming so I spoke..

"love I'm cumming stop it please... Ahhh.." I plead to her but she didn't stop

A minute after I cum in to her mouth and I saw how she licked using her tongue the other juices that spread out on her mouth..

"your finish love.. Now its my turn.." I said and pinned her to bed

Now I'm top of her, I kiss her lips again I entered my tongue for us to do french kiss..

While kissing her I positioned my manhood in front of her private, but before I entered I tease her with only the tip of my angry manhood..

I stroke it up and down on her cherry I saw how turn on she is, then she said..