ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ-sɪx: ꜰᴀʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɢᴏᴏᴅ

"We have been traveling for hours, how long does it take to get to a fucking place?" Avoni asked as she stepped over a branch.

Penelope rolled her eyes "can stop fucking complaining and just worry about getting to the place? We are almost there and you are the one that didn't think to buy a fucking car on your way here" Penelope rolled her eyes.

"Right... because I have the money to afford that. I had to catch a couple of trains and Ubers to get here, unless you have money or a car, you shouldn't be taking." Avoni rolled her eyes.

Penelope stopped "this isn't going to work if you aren't putting as much as I am," Penelope admits as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Are you sure this place is even safe? I don't want anything happening to my girlfriends and I don't want anything happening to me,"

Penelope nodded and smiled "You love those 2 don't you?" Penelope asked.

"yes, I love them with everything in me, and I'll die over and over for them" Avoni admits sadly.

They finally arrived at the place and avoni finally sighed, she was tired of walking and she had lots of relief. "Hey grandma mimi" Penelope said as she walked into the place.

Avoni was amazed she didn't know that Penelope knew where this was located at all, she didn't even know her sister remember their grandma. "Hey penny, Hey voni, what are you guys doing here, at this time of hour?" grandma mimi asked.

"We wanted to know if you can keep this protected" Avoni says as she revealed the stake.

"why don't you girls come in and i'll help you then." grandma mimi assured before the girls walked in and shut the door.

-

"Any of you want tea?" Grandma asked as she walked into the living room with a cup and pot of tea.

Avoni smiled as she helped herself. "I would love some" she says as penelope nudged her in her side. "we are also here to know if you can help with the stake." Avoni added.

"yes dear, but I must warn you that tampering with something like this will only cause stuff that reflex into the future." grandma mimi admits.

"What exactly does that mean?" the young witch asked

Grandma mimi got up and brought out a crystal, "I can't say much but if your sister does this spell then she can protect her and her love ones at any time or cost, the only problem is it will make changes to your future." she explained

"what type of changes?" she asked

"I can't tell you that, tell me if you want to do this or not?" The grandma asked

Avoni took a deep breath before looking over at her sister "Tell me what I need to do."

-

Hope watched malivore die with nothing but a smile on her face. "Okay, my work is done here, now let's do this spell so I can turn into the simpy bitch that you all love so much" Hope says as she walked over to the door.

Josie shook her head "you Just want me to do the spell, which only makes me think the spell has something to do with something big, so tell me hope, what are you really doing?" Josie asked as she crossed her arms.

"I'm just asking for one simple thing josie, why are you always being so complicated?" Hope asked before she hit josie with a wave of magic.

The brunette hit the floor, hope was worried because she thought that she hurt josie, but she didn't instead, Josie inhaled the magic and now she was...dark.

"I should have known that you would have wanted me to come out and play, I know you missed me" dark Josie smirked as she looked over at lizzie who was too busy on her phone.

Hope smirked "I definitely did, why else do you think that I wanted you to do that spell, guess I could have did that the whole time." Hope smiled as she walked up to dark josie.

"Let's take this conversation to a much private place" dark Josie assured with another smirk following right after

-

They winded up in hope's room, as soon as the door was shut, Hope vamped Dark Josie against the door and placed kisses up and down the taller girls neck since it was easier access than josie's lips. dark Josie moaned to the feeling and she felt hope's hands roaming up her shirt.

Dark josie leaned down and brutally smashed her lips onto hope's as the auburn haired girl pressed up harder against Dark josie.

Soon hope licked a spot on Dark Josie's neck, she placed gentle kisses at first and then she started to get more rough to the point she made hickeys with Just kisses, hope's hands were under dark josie's shirt with her hands just planted at the siphoners hips.

Dark Josie pulled away with a smirk "Bite me" she whispered, Hope didn't take much hesitation because she sunk her teeth into the sides of Josie's upper neck, the auburn haired girl would usually care if it was hurting Josie but she didn't now because she had no humanity, plus the girl was Consenting to it, every bit of it.

Hope pulled away as she lick some of blood off her lips, Josie cupped her face before pulling her in and sucking some of the blood from Hopes lips. Dark Josie placed light kisses on Hope's lips as the shorter girl smiled. "Jump" Hope whispered, and with that she jumped aiming her legs around Hope.

-

"What are you saying?" Avoni asked

"Well, when you mix up 3 supernaturals, rare ones at that, you get something you don't expect." Grandma Mimi tried explaining.

"How long will this take affect?" Avoni asked as grandma Mimi cut her finger.

Grandma Mimi smiled "it's unexpected, you will never know, now I need you to pick a number from 1-5. Be careful what you pick." She warned

"4" avoni said confidently.

"Okay.. the choice is yours."

-

Hope woke up next to Josie and she wore a smirk. "Okay, that was fun last night but I have to go, I have to do something before I turn it on." Hope assured as she got fully dressed

"Why do I feel like you're playing me?" Josie asked.

Hope shook her head "I keep my word, just let me have my last moments."

"You're lying Hope, I can see right through you!" Josie scoffed.

Hope grinned "so what if I am? Why can't I be free and have you not up my ass every five seconds! Why can't you see that you can't fix everything."

"You lie to me and now this is all my fault? Listen hope, you can't be fixed, because you aren't broken, I just want to help you-"

There was a knock at the door. Hope opened it and it revealed Alaric. "Great, I'm out of here" Hope says before she tried to leave.

"You aren't going anywhere." Alaric assured.

Hope smirked and looked over at Josie "you think you can help me?" She asked

Josie nodded "good" Hope says before she snapped alarics neck "help me clean that up." She says as his body dropped to the floor.

Before Josie could say anything, Hope vamped off.