Chapter 6- The Morning After

Raul POV

I woke up when the first rays of sunlight came into the room. I pulled her more into me and sniffed her hair.

Goddess above I loved her scent, she smelled like cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate. If I died at this very moment, I would die a happy man.

"Mate is beautiful, when can I meet her wolf?" Derrick chimed in and Marina started to stir in my arms.

"Soon Derrick, patience. We've waited this long for a mate. What's a while longer?" I answered him and I felt him settle down in the back of my mind.

"Baby, why are you up this early?" Marina mind-linked me. I forgot that we can do that now that we have marked each other.

She turned around to face me, kissed my lips, and nuzzled my nose with hers.

"You are gorgeous Mi Reyna, I couldn't resist your scent surrounding me and waking up with you in my arms seems like a dream. Thanks for accepting me." I kissed her mark and felt her shudder in my arms while a moan escaped her mouth.

"Just keep doing what you did last night and we're even. Thanks for also accepting not only me but Miranda as well." she said, staring deep into my eyes and her fingers lightly traced her mark on my neck, the intense tingles spread throughout my body just from her touch.

"Oh, last night was just a warm up, Mi Vida, I plan on doing so much more to you, as much as possible."

She giggled, "Raul you sexual fiend!"

I ran my arms down to her butt, cupping one in my hand, while I moved my other hand to cup her mound.

"Ahh, Raul please." she begged, pulling my face down to hers and crashing my lips against hers.

"I may be a fiend, Mi Vida, but I'm your sexual fiend and I love to hear you beg baby, but right now I need you to ride me. Can you do that for me, Mi Reyna?" I asked her and she quickly nodded yes, pushing my back down on the bed and climbing on top of me. She lined herself and eased down on my shaft, arching her head back with a loud moan.

"Shit.. Mi Reyna, Goddess I love you baby." I groaned and the pleasure of her riding me was not helping me, I was going to cum soon if I didn't concentrate on something else.

Think good thoughts, think good thoughts. Oh, who the hell was I kidding? She was riding me like a pro and just before I thought I was going to lose my mind.

"Ahh Raul! Yes baby, Oh yes!" she screamed and I watched her ride out her high as I chased my own orgasm until I came inside her and she collapsed on top of me.

A moment later, we both showered and changed to go and eat some breakfast. I caught her admiring her mark on her neck, she touched it lightly with her fingers and I noticed a small smile spread across her face.

My mark on her had a lily with a crescent moon with my name written in script across it. The lily and the crescent moon are the symbols that represent the Obsidian Pack. Even the Luna of the pack had a lily, but hers was said to be pink.

Only the females of our pack had the lilies, the males only had the crescent moon with our mate's name written across it.

"Do you like it, Mi Vida?" I asked.

"I don't like it, I love it. Are all mate marks in your pack like this one?" She asked and I nodded yes while I explained it to her.

Mate marks are permanent until your mate either dies or if they reject you after they mark you. If either of those scenarios happens, then the mate mark slowly fades over time until there's nothing there. It is very rare for a mate to reject you after they have already marked you and our laws were very strict about that, so if you wanted to leave your mate it would have to be a very good reason.