Tommy, Do You Copy?

Tommy's POV

It's been 5 months, I guess you could say I'm just getting used to.. this life
It's not that bad honestly. Me, Ranboo and Tubbo are playing in Ranboo's basement a game called "D&D" stands for dungeons and dragons, it's kinda fun, honestly. we also have special names in the game! Mine is the most common one.. it's "Tom The Wise". Ranboo picked it for me, it's not that bad though!

No One's POV
*Tommy sleeping*

*Radio Next To Tommy's Bed*
"Tommy!!"
"Tommy this is Ranboo!"
"I know you're there just answer!"
*tommy wakes up"
"What does this mother fucker wants." Tommy spoke. *Turns on radio" I'm sleeping, Ranboo!" Tommy replied ready to turn off the radio and sleep in piece "wait! It's an emergency, you have to come now! Behind my house at 3:15"
Tommy's POV

Jeez what's up with him, it's literally seven in the morning.
*gets up and eats breakfast and does morning things*
*8 Hours Pass*
I should probably get going.
*Goes To Ranboo's House*
No One's POV
"So, what was the "emergency" you were talking about, that you woke me up at 7 for." Tommy spoke. "It's about the radios." Ranboo replied. "What about them? " Tommy asked, in confusion"
Well.. it's my parents. They keep spying on me! We need to talk in codes sometimes." Ranboo replied. "I'm not fucking learning codes for you, fart face." Tommy spoke. "No please trust me on this one! The codes are really simple! I even kept examples in mind,

ok so, before you start a sentence say "Ranboo , do you copy?" And when I reply I'll say "yes, this is Ranboo and I copy" and when you end the sentence say "over" and when you're gonna turn off the radio say "signing off" " it's not that hard, is it?" Ranboo asnwered.

"Okay... Ill keep these in mind, I wrote them down. " Tommy replied.

Ranboo's POV
"Alright good! Come over my house so that we can play dnd??" I asked
"Of course! I'll be there at 6!!" Tommy replied.

No One's POV

2 Hours Later Tommy arrived at Ranboo's house, they played dnd for 8 hours and then Tubbo and Tommy went home with their bycicles. Tommy said goodbye to Ranboo and Tubbo and they both went home. Well, not exactly both because.. Tommy on his way home he saw... something.. on the street. It was dark so he couldn't exactly tell what it was but.. he was 100% sure it wasn't a human.. neither was it an animal..

Tommy got so scared that he immediately went to the bushes, his bycicle crashed, but he didn't care, he started RUNNING to his house, and when he finally arrived he called out for his parents, to tell them what had happened.

"Mom?? Brother???"
Tommy spoke.
But no answer.

He went to see if the.. thing followed him home.. but there was something strange.. about the door. He locked it but.. it was slowly unlocking itself, Tommy got so scared that he left from the back door of the house and rushed to backward, and went to the small room in the backward and got a gun. He was struggling to charge it with ammos, he kept spilling the ammos but then he FINALLY loaded the gun..

He started pointing at the door of the room, ready to shoot that.. thing.. but the thing wasn't at the door.. instead.. it broke the roof of the small room. And came from there.