The Secret

Tommys POV

I got down upstairs to see Tubbo, Billzo, Ranboo and Aimsey streaming. But I was too lazy and not into the mood for chatting with the chat and my friends, so I went to the kitchen to make me and Ranboo a sandwich to let him know that I care about him :)

"Ranboo, have this please." I said looking at the sandwich not bother hearing him asking if it's poisoned or not, everyone and the chat started laughing as I shock my head death staring at Ranboo's glasses, he nodded as taking the sandwich, about to take the mask off to eat it but realize that the chat could see his face, he asked me to cover his face up with my hands so that he could eat the sandwich without the chat getting to see his face.

I kept my hands around his face until he  finished eating, he then took the mask up as was taking my hands off of his face. He looked at me in dead silent then said "thank you, it wasn't actually as bad as you do as usual." WHAT THE FUCK?! "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WASNT THAT BAD, ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT I CANT COOK?!" I said, in pissed off face. I looked like I was about to get the shit out of him. "No, no. You've got me all wrong what I was trying to say was it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, becuase uh, I dont think cooking is ur job." Ranboo said as looking at the dish. I mean, at least he was honest.

I sat on the couch as they were streaming, I didn't want to talk, at all. I was asked about why I wouldn't talk, but chat kept saying that I was on Wilbur ARG, but I wasn't actually. I just didn't say anything at all. but I don't blame chat, I'm always loud.

After they finished streaming, I went back

LOOK I KNOW ITS NOT DONE OKAY I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW AND MAYBE ILL PULISH ANOTHER CHAPTER TMR.

BTW GUYS I FUCKING KNOW HOW BAD AND EMBARRASSING THIS IS, I MEAN THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ANYTHING ON WATTPAD SO FEEL FREE NOT TO JUDGE :(