Heist Of Goodness

Outside a gigantic science lab, with a large white door labeled "Sunnyside Laboratory" in blue letters, there was a large group of people, some of them holding hand-made signs, as all of them chanted, "Free the pigs! Free the pigs!"

Nearby, going down the road behind the group of people was a yellow limo, where Marmalade and the Bad guys were, with Cuddles, the human that assisted Marmalade from earlier driving it. While in the car, everyone was looking out the window of the lab, as Marmalade explained, "That is an animal testing lab. Within, 200,000 helpless guinea pigs, all being poked and prodded by sadistic scientists."

Snake, hearing this, felt his hunger for guinea pig kick in, as he asked with intrigue, "Guinea pigs, you say?"

Wolf, knowing exactly what was going through Snake's mind, as he bluntly stated while giving his best friend a warning glare, "Snake,"

Hornet was a bit worried. Looking at the exterior of the Sunnyside Laboratory made him very nervous. It was like Hornet had been here before... or did he? He couldn't remember much, but Hornet remembered a memory, a horrible memory, that the Sunnyside Laboratory reminded him of. But he shook his head, trying to figure out that memory that faded years ago.

Then, the Bad Guys sat back down while the guinea pig told them, "I want you to rescue them. But this is a heist for good, so I brought something more friendly for you to wear."

But Hornet still didn't want to do any more goodness training anymore, let alone wanting to do a heist to save helpless guinea pigs. He was scared that he would turn good for real. What if this isn't pretending anymore? What if this is a real deal?! He couldn't do this anymore, not even pretending. He had to get out of this. Then, Hornet had an idea, and it worked all the time with kids.

Hornet fake coughed as he pretended to be sick, and said in a raspy voice, "Professor Marmalade..." he coughed, "I don't feel so good." He coughed again.

"Oooh, what's the matter?" Marmalade cooed as he placed the back of his hand on Hornet's throat to check his temperature.

"I think I have a fever," Hornet fake-coughed, "I think it's the side-effects from the medicine you gave me. Welp, I guess you guys can do the heist without me."

"No, Hornet, we can't!" Wolf exclaimed while holding the little bug in his paw, "You're our look-out. We need you in our heist."

"Don't worry, with the clothes you'll wear, you'll feel warm inside of it, and you'll get better in no time," Marmalade smirked.

A few minutes later, the tires of the limo spun fast while Professor Marmalade shouted, "Bye."

The limo disappeared, and the newly dressed Bad Guys were now standing on the sidewalk, out in public, in their new "friendlier" suits.

The "suits" were more like pajamas, adorable footie pajamas. Wolf's pajamas looked like a white sheep, Tarantula's pajamas looked like a blue cat with black stripes on its tail, Snake's pajamas looked like a pink unicorn kitty with soft blue spikes and a golden soft horn, Piranha's pajamas looked like a brown, cuddly bear, Shark's pajamas looked like a purple walrus, and Hornet's pajamas looked like an indigo butterfly with huge pink wings.