Prologue

It's 18:50 PM. A white Lamborghini Countach LP500S is driving around the race track with its red and blue lights flashing. This car is driven by commisioner Andrei Dimitrescu, the most successful driver of the Race Track Control Division. This the seventh time he drives around this track today. There are still fifteen more laps before his shift is over. After that he'll be back in his office where he'll get seven hours of sleep before getting ready for his next shift. To be honest, he's gotten pretty bored. Two years of doing nothing but driving his patrol supercar around the same race track, keeping an eye for possible intruders who like to become creative with their graffiti, be on alert for possible fires while also keeping the track clean for the next race. And while he may not be bothered by having to drive around in circles, he wishes he could do it in another race track. Driving around the same track for two years has made him question how he still hasn't gone insane. But, that's what happens when working for a private security agency which guarantees its clients flawless safety.

After completing the eighth lap, he pulls to the pits where a Keraboss Super K jeep and a Lamborghini Huracan are parked. Those two vehicles are also property of the Race Track Control Division and their drivers have just finished their patrol. You see, the Race Track Control Division isn't your regural security service that guards the race tracks 24 hours a day with regular family cars or cool station wagons. It's something more than that. With fancy supercars and skillful drivers, the agency can give those hot rodders a very hard time. Anybody who manages to sneak in the racetrack, immediately regrets it.

He parks his car near the other two and opens the door. Not to get out and stretch his arms though, he's done that a few minutes ago. Opening the door is just a habit he has recently developed due to the fact that the car's window is too small and he can't see what's behind. Unfortunately, this is one of the three main problems with the Countach. You see, rear visibility is practically non existent in this car. If you want to reverse in order to park somewhere, you either need someone from the outside to guide you or you need to open the door to see where you're going. And that's exactly what Andrei needs to do right now. 

After having parked his car, he gets off and a man wearing the same uniform approaches him. The person is non other than the company's CEO and dircetor general. Andrei doesn't exactly remember his name, but his face he is very distinctive. Not only he's handsome to the ladies, he's also very friendly and likes to hang out with the company's personnel, and commissioner Andrei is no exception to this. And while the CEO did try many times to become friends with the commissioner, Andrei always turned him down. He never wanted any friends. To serve and protect was always enough for him. His car was the only thing he ever needed. To him, driving is his life, and he can't do otherwise.

-'Hey commissioner', says the CEO. 'Another wet day on the racetrack, isn't it?'

-'Yup, it would seem so', replies Andrei while still wearing his helmet. He never takes it off in front of anybody else.

-'So, you're going back out there again?', asks the CEO, trying to start a friendly conversation.

-'Yup, somebody has to keep the track clear for the next race', replies Andrei, still in his low voice tone.

-'It doesn't have to be you. You could get some rest you know'.

-'Thanks but no. It'll be a lot easier for you guys if I'm out there rather than being here'.

-'Fine, suit yourself'.

-'I will, just tell the others to withdraw from the track. I'll take it from here'.

-'Consider it done'.

And with that being said, Andrei gets back in his car and drives to the racetrack, ready for another lap. To him, it's a lot better if he is as far away from the boss as possible. He never liked his cheerful manner. He felt more like being mocked due to his position. To be honest, he is not entirely wrong. While the CEO appears to be a friendly character, he doesn't Andrei either. Nobody knows why those two don't get along, but it said that the CEO spread a false rumor about Andrei which caused him to be demoted and reassigned. Whether this is true or not, only those two know it. Well, if that true, that's in the past. All Andrei can do is move on and forgive.