ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

"HE'S FINALLY GONE!"

"UWAAAAAAAH!!!"

All the demon slayers cry in happiness. Mitsuri gets up, and runs over to Iguro, as they hug in happiness. Everyone was going to be safe.

"THIS ISN'T OVER! TREAT THE WOUNDED!" a kakushi yells.

"GAAAAAAH! GYOMEI-SAN PASSED AWAY!"

"WHAT! WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER PILLARS!"

"SANEMI-SAN IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION AGAIN! THIS TIME HE'S THE ONE IN BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH!"

"TOMIOKA-SAN! YOU NEED TO SIT!"

"Where's Tanjiro!" Tomioka scurried over and see's Tanjiro sitting down, with his head down.

"HE'S NOT BREATHING! THERE ISN'T EVEN A PULSE!" a kakushi yells the bad news.

Tomioka scurries over, as he connects his forehead to Tanjiro's.

"Once again, I couldn't protect someone, I'm only protected by others, please forgive me" he says.

"NEZUKO! WE'RE SO SORRY!" a kakushi yells, as the human Nezuko sees Tanjiro dead.

"I'm sorry..."

.

.

.

Tanjiro regenerated his arm, and smacked the kakushi.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!"

"EVERYONE GATHER FOR BATTLE! TANJIRO... IS NOW A DEMON" Tomioka yells, as he tries to burn him in the sunlight.

He tried, but it wasn't working. He was immune to the sun... that means... HE'S IMMORTAL!

Kanroji and Iguro tried to battle him, as they were losing, and the same went for Inosuke.

TANJIRO! OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE HERE? Inosuke thought, as it pained him to be hurting someone that was like his brother.

Tanjiro was about to eat Inosuke, until Nezuko comes in and hugs Tanjiro.

"I'M SORRY NII-CHAN! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS THE ONE IN PAIN! I'M SORRY FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING! I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU DO ALL THE WORK!"

"WAAAH! RENGOKU-SAMA WOKE UP!"

"WHERE AM I? WHERE'S MUZAN!"

"HE'S DEAD RENGOKU-SAMA! YOU CAN REST EASY!"

"WHERE'S AKASUKI?"

"Huh?"

"CHECK ON AKASUKI!" he ordered.

Such a saddening sight... Tanjiro is hurting Nezuko. I need to give this to Tanjiro... I mean after all, that is why I have one eye left right Nee-san. Kanao thought, as she put in the syringe.