𝒯𝒜𝐼𝒮𝐻𝒪 𝐸𝑅𝒜 𝒮𝐸𝒞𝑅𝐸𝒯

→ You're in the Kamaboko Squad indirectly, like you're kind of like Kanao, you join their missions and hangout with them every now and then, not all the time since you train a lot, and out on missions

→ You asked Ubuyakushi-sama if you can have 65% solo missions, and he agreed with you, so you go alone on a lot of your missions.

→ Like you might have remembered, Akako hates admitting that she is wrong, and you're right.

→ You really hate wasting your time with people who lack common sense.

→ Though you have a sorta kinda cold personality, you have soft spots for Rengoku, Urokodaki, and Tanjiro.

→ You really get irritated when Inosuke can't say your name correctly, and when he calls you his minion.

→ You still wonder who the pretty pink-haired with green tips was, you wanted to thank her for introducing you to Sakura Mochi indirectly.

→ Urokodaki treats you like his daughter (like he does to all his other students), Rengoku is like a big brother to you.

→ You wear the bow that Teruko gave you, and you wear it to all your missions.

→ Akako is jealous over the fact that you treat Rengoku and Tanjiro better than her lol.

→ Rengoku is silently very proud of you, he just doesn't know how to express, so instead he headpats you, and little does he know, that's all the motivation you need.

→ You sometimes think that Zenitsu is annoying, but he truly cares for the Kamaboko squad.

→ While you were at the Butterfly estate, Shinobu was impressed by your rapid healing time.

→ Aoi really admires you, and Kanao respects you.

→ Forgot to mention in the book, but you mastered Total Concentration Breathing Constant, and blew into those things in the anime like Tanjiro did. Rengoku borrowed one from Shinobu.

→You currently only know 2 hashiras, Shinobu and Rengoku, but indirectly you know 3. (Mitsuri, you just don't know it)