ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

Final Battle

Final Battle

Countless lives were taken within the second Muzan got out of his cocoon. Little pieces of Tamayo were left, before she was squashed to oblivion. Muzan, with the appearance of white hair, and the same blood-shot eyes, and tentacles reached out from his back.

The massacre of slayers was a rather joyful sight towards Muzan. The crow that Kiriya-sama sent to give out orders and updates of people who encountered Muzan was beheaded the next second he attempted to speak.

Yushiro felt a charge of rage, and revenge towards Muzan. The feeling of Tamayo not being alive anymore caused him to feel ultimate pain, as he panted heavily.

Right now the current leader of the Demon Slayer Corps is in disbelief, and has no idea what orders he wants his fellow children to do. He is having the difficulty to decide.

What should I do? For the past hundreds of years slayers have been trying to defeat this monster, it's all brought up to this moment, and I ruined it. So many people! This is my fault, I messed up! Kiriya thought in despair.

"KIRIYA-SAMA! KIRIYA-SAMA!" Kanata hopelessly called out.

She noticed nothing would change if she had just called out his name, so she went in for a slap. Kiriya then snapped out of his thoughts, while holding the burning spot where Kanata slapped him.

Kuina was left speechless, as she was trembling.

"COME ON! GIVE YOUR NEXT ORDER OYAKATA-SAMA!"

Oyakata-sama... That's right. My father, grandfather and everyone before had to go through all this stress as well. I am not the only one. Kiriya remembered.

"Send reinforcements to Muzan's location. Crows, send more of Yushiro's eyes, and gather all the pillars here at once.And all the other slayers that are still alive. We need to focus on manpower, also, Kuina, and Kanata, thank you," Kiriya said.

"Your welcome,"

.

.

.

"REVIVAL! MUZAN HAS REVIVED! EVERYONE! GATHER AT ONCE!"

What! Muzan has revived! This is bad. I thought, as I ran.

There was a moment of silence as we ran.

"Everyone... run faster," Gyomei ordered.

We nodded, and ran as fast as we could. Gyomei was in the lead, in case something bad happened, we finally arrived at the battle scene. All the remaining pillars were standing in front of Muzan.

Mitsuri, Iguro, Sanemi, Gyomei, Rengoku, Muichiro, and Tomioka.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING NAKIME!" Muzan yelled fiercely.