Season 3: Chapter 1 - Rewind Game

Mulai dari awal

Sometimes i usually looked to the window of my Zelda-themed bedroom to think and stsre at the beautiful constellations and the moon.. I always had a main thought.. What does the other places of the world look like..? Do i ever have the chance to visit them..? Maybe someday.. After all, i became 20 some months ago.. So, maybe i could travel to the places of the worlds to see what's unique and different from them to Silica City..?

And if so

And if so.. How does the other people look like and treat themselves to other peoples from different countries.. Do they look pretty and are nice people..? Maybe i could think about it again once i get the chance to travel throughout the world..
.

.

.

.

.

The Present...

Still on Lucinia's P.O.V:

I came to this thought back again.. That old memory i almost forgotten on the past for staying almost dead for 2 years and working for TAS Corp for years as well.. I really turn my dream into reality. I travelled to at least a major part of the world. The Canada. Specifically, their biggest and richest state. Leaves Kingdom. All thanks to that stoic and serious scientist, SMG3.. I still have to thank him for saving my life and bringing me back to my friends..

I even met some new friends. Mario, SMG4, SMG3 himself, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Mario's mom and.. Luigi. Gosh.. Why do i ever feel embarrassed and feel threatened when he is close to me..? He.. Is pretty.. His long brown hair.. His darkened skin.. His beautiful ocean blue eyes.. And his happines but serious in the right times.. And that flirt he did with me beforem. Is this.. Some kind of.. Lo-

Luigi: "Hey!"

"AAAHHH!!"

I fell off my bed, since he jumpscared me with a smile and i blushed since he was relatively close.

"LUIGI! How did you get here?! You scared me to death!"

Luigi: "Oush, sorry, senhorita! I just came out by the window, ya let it open and i didn't want to go upstairs."

"B-b-but you have video powers, y-you could've just teleport to a television nearby my floor or whatever!"

Luigi: "Maybe you're right, but that's more cool."

"A-anyway, what did you want to do here..?"

Luigi: "Oh, i just came to give you something.. A gift."