15.10-11-12 (End)

Start from the beginning

The demons didn't understand that their Highness the Demon King didn't even greet him, so he secretly took them back to the Demon Realm and left Abraham in the God Realm. But seeing the lower and lower air pressure and gloomy expression on Gu Yiling's body, they wisely did not mention this matter.

In the room, Gu Yiling was silently dealing with the affairs of the demon world these days, his face pale and calm.

The gods made frequent small movements on the border between the gods and the devils. Salam, the god king of the gods, finally couldn't hold back his ambitions. He tore the hypocritical skin and prepared to swallow the devils.

As for the young demon king who just took office, it seems that he has completely hidden his feelings and assumed the responsibility of being a demon king. He has truly become an indifferent and majestic demon king, rather than a person who has the courage to pursue his own love with a simple smile. juvenile.

The door was knocked a few times from the outside, Gu Yiling said "Come in", and a servant walked in outside the door, reporting: "Demon... Your Highness the Demon King, Abraham wants to see you outside the Demon Palace. ."

Having said that, the attendants were also a little puzzled. They all said that Abraham and His Royal Highness the Demon King had a very good relationship.

The Demon King's hand holding the pen paused for a moment, followed by a long silence.

He didn't speak, and the attendants didn't dare to speak. For a while, the room fell into a strange atmosphere.

After a while, I saw Gu Yiling raised his head, his eyes were clear and cold, and he pursed his lips and said, "No. As long as he comes in the future, he will not be seen."

Outside the Demon Palace, the passing demons stared at the embarrassed Abraham with a surprised look.

He stayed outside the Demon Palace for ten days. He didn't know how to describe his current mood. He only felt that looking at the streets of the Demon Realm where people came and went, it was like being in a dark and endless abyss. Falling deeper than the day before.

He was imprisoned in the realm of the gods, and just escaped a few days ago, he ran back to the realm of the devil without stopping. He has no wings and can only use his legs. He has fallen down several times before reaching the Demon Realm. But before he was ecstatic, he could hear the phrase "as long as he comes in the future, he will not be seen".

He felt as cold as falling into an ice hole, Gu Yiling's indifference was like a knife stuck in his heart, and the pain made him unable to breathe.

But he didn't blame Gu Yiling, he felt like a bastard, how could he take the poison from Salam, how could he have the slightest intention to harm Gu Yiling? ! Gu Yiling must be so sad to say such heartless words to him.

That person is the prince who is loved by thousands of people in the devil world, and the young king of the devil world, but he restrained his pride and gave him all his sincerity and admiration. What is he entitled to, what is he entitled to be so?

But once he got it, he never wanted to let it go!

It rained rarely in the demon world where the dark clouds shrouded all day, the sky was opaque, and lightning seemed to wrap around the top of the spire of the Gothic building, making this medieval gloomy city more like a gray and empty city.

Abraham stood in the cold rain, his thin and tattered clothes were soon wet, and his beige hair seemed to have lost its luster.

His lips were frozen and trembling, but he still looked at the palace as if he didn't feel it, like a sculpture.