12.5-6

Just like that, Gu Yiling stayed in the inn on the grounds that he was kicked out of the house by mica.

The inn is located in the east of the city and is a small garden. Each envoy has a separate courtyard, no one will disturb, but it is quiet.

Chu Tianlan looked at Gu Yiling, who was leisurely basking in the sun in the yard, and completely regarded this as his own home. The corners of his mouth twitched, and he suddenly had some questions, how did he agree to this guy living here?

It's always a little strange that two big men live together.

Moreover, Chu Tianlan is also afraid... and also afraid that if they live for a long time, they will develop feelings. After all, they belong to different camps, and one day they will be on opposite sides.

According to the stupid and conceited emperor sitting on the dragon chair now, there can be no long-term peace.

Thinking of this, Chu Tianlan was a little sad.

"Hey, Chu Tianlan, do you want to go out for a walk?" Gu Yiling asked, "I'll show you around the capital."

Hearing this, Chu Tianlan smiled and said: "Come on, others don't know, how can I know? You have been in the frontier for so many years, and you are not necessarily more familiar with this capital than I am."

Unconsciously, the two of them got along with some old friends.

The streets of the capital are different from the frontier. The hawkers are screaming one after another, and there are lanterns of various colors hanging outside the shops, which is a peaceful scene.

Gu Yiling took a bite of the candied haws he had just bought from the roadside, and looked at the fireworks in the distance in the crowd. Colorful fireworks flashed through his beautiful eyes, as if sprinkled with fine stars in his eyes, dreamy. incredible.

Chu Tianlan only glanced at it, and couldn't look away again.

He looked at the fireworks in Gu Yiling's eyes, and suddenly felt a familiar feeling. This feeling was so sudden and real that his heart beat uncontrollably.

Gu Yiling suddenly turned his head and asked, the starlight was not in his dark eyes, "How is the capital?"

Chu Tianlan was stunned for a moment, and answered truthfully: "Very good, but I still prefer the desert, that's my home."

After hearing this, Gu Yiling's eyes flickered slightly, he lowered his head, turned the candied haws in his hands, and seemed to have lost interest in it, saying: "If possible, I also want to stay at the border forever, forever. Not coming back."

The tip of Chu Tianlan's ears moved, and he could sensitively hear the helplessness and sadness hidden behind his words. His heart felt as if it had been pricked by a needle, overflowing with dense pain.

The relationship between mother and son is not good, the person he likes likes his younger brother, but he is not understood to protect the family and the country. In the court, he is suspicious of the emperor, and he is besieged on all sides. , Even Chu Tianlan felt that this general was a little too aggrieved?

At the border gate, Gu Yiling is at least respected, he is the god of soldiers, but there are not so many monsters, ghosts, ghosts and ghosts who want to pull him down from the altar.

Thinking of this, Chu Tianlan looked at Gu Yiling with a bit of sympathy.

There seemed to be someone arguing not far away, and the crowd of onlookers stopped there, making the already crowded crowd creep more slowly.

Gu Yiling originally wanted to change paths, but after hearing 233's words, he walked in that direction with Chu Tianlan with great interest.

Surrounded by the crowd were a man and woman who seemed to be lovers and a single man, and it was the single man who made the quarrel.