8.13

He Yunqing's eyes lit up and immediately followed, as if he was afraid that he would go back on it.

Gu Yiling glanced at the thin clothes on his body, frowned, and asked, "Why do you wear so little? Isn't it cold?"

He Yunqing smiled embarrassedly: "I just got your news and rushed over by plane. I didn't expect it to be so cold here."

From the subtropical city of S to this small county in the north, it spans a full 40 degrees of latitude. The weather there is still pleasant in December, and the people of S city are laughing at themselves "the winter has failed again", and here, early It snowed several times, and everyone put on heavy down jackets and stayed at home and did not want to come out.

And He Yunqing, wearing only a shirt and a coat, squatted at the door and waited for him for more than ten hours.

Gu Yiling's eyes moved slightly, and she entered the room and took out a new set of clothes, handed it to He Yunqing, and said, "Go and take a hot bath, be careful not to catch a cold."

He Yunqing couldn't believe that Gu Yiling would still speak to him so softly, he stood there dumbfounded, until Gu Yiling impatiently stuffed his clothes into his arms, he was stupid. He laughed and asked, "Are you caring about me?"

Gu Yiling was amused by his reaction, but he still had an indifferent expression on his face, "You think too much, I'm just afraid that you will catch a cold and die here, which will cause me trouble."

He Yunqing didn't get the answer he wanted, He Yunqing still smiled happily, he looked at Gu Yiling's back as he walked into the kitchen, then looked at the clean clothes in his hand, turned and walked into the bathroom. Even though he hadn't taken a hot bath yet, he felt that his whole body was warmed up.

After taking a shower and walking out of the bathroom, Gu Yiling was making breakfast in the kitchen.

He was also wearing winter pajamas with long sleeves and trousers, and stepping on a pair of fluffy slippers. His hair was a little messy when he woke up, and a few tufts of hair stood up against the wind. He seemed a little sleepy, yawned a big yawn, and dripped saline from the corners of his pink eyes, looking relaxed and full of life.

He Yunqing was stunned for a moment, and felt a little guilty and moved in his heart.

Gu Yiling like this is the real him, right? It wasn't Gu Yiling who was heartbroken and repressed by him because of his hopeless crush, but the real him, who had regained himself and was full of expectations and yearning for a new life. Gu Yiling like this exudes a reassuring soft light all over his body.

He Yunqing quietly walked behind Gu Yiling as if bewitched, put her chin on Gu Yiling's shoulder, hugged him, and said softly, "Will I cook in the future? I'll cook it for you. , I only make it for you to eat alone."

The low and nostalgic voice rang in his ears, the refreshing scent of shower gel drifted into his nose, and the warm and generous embrace made him dazed for a moment, Gu Yiling tried his best to calm down, his mouth was dry, and he said in a hoarse voice: "You do it. Meal? Be careful not to blow up the kitchen. Get back in the chair and don't touch your feet."

Seeing a faint blush on Gu Yiling's face, He Yun smiled happily in a low voice. The non-threatening words didn't stop him from hanging on Gu Yiling like a koala, until Gu Yiling stepped on him in a fit of anger, and he reluctantly returned to the table and sat down, well-behaved. waiting for Gu Yiling.

A delicious breakfast is ready in no time.

Although He Yunqing was eating breakfast, his eyes never left Gu Yiling, who was sitting next to him. He made people feel that if it was a handful of dog food in his bowl, he would be ignorant. Keep eating.

Seemingly uncomfortable being stared at by He Yunqing, Gu Yiling put down his chopsticks, lowered his head, avoided his gaze, and said, "After dinner, you can leave."

The happy expression on He Yunqing's face froze instantly, turning into shock and bewilderment. He wanted to grab Gu Yiling's hand, but was avoided. He seemed even more anxious, holding Gu Yiling's hand. On his shoulders, he said incoherently: "White tea...white tea...don't be like this...I really know I'm wrong...give me another chance..."

Gu Yiling raised his head, looked at him fixedly, and calmly whispered, "How do you want me to give you a chance?"

"Continue to be supported by you and be your little lover? Or continue to be Su Mengjie's stand-in? Watching you look for Su Mengjie's shadow in different people, and then wait for your occasional blessing? He Yunqing, you are thinking too much. had a good time."

He Yunqing explained eagerly: "No, no, I didn't think that way...I...I really want to start over with you...as a lover. I've completely broken with everyone, I only want you...I will treat you well, I will learn to cook, I will cook it for you, and I will only cook it for you...We...We can also go to eat Malatang together...If you don't worry ... We can go abroad to get the certificate now... All my property will be handed over to you... If I'm sorry to you again... I will be struck by lightning and die..."

Gu Yiling listened to him patiently, and smiled lightly: "What about Su Mengjie?"

"I saw the news, and she is with An Chenyi again? How do I know, are you just trying to trick me back and continue to be her substitute? After all, you have liked her for so many years."

"No, I won't," He Yunqing hugged Gu Yiling lightly, and said regretfully and painfully: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I already know... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have figured it out when I haven't figured it out yet. Just blame you and leave you... Even if she is dead, it has nothing to do with me, as long as you are still alive... I will vent my anger for you, and I will repay her double the damage she did to you. If she dares to bully you, she must be prepared to bear the consequences..."

Gu Yiling remained silent, as if thinking about the authenticity of his words.

He Yunqing rubbed his face affectionately, resting his head on his shoulder, "Bai Cha... can I go back with me... Give me a chance to prove that what I said is true, if then you If you find out that I lied again, I lied to you... You won't have time to leave..."

He Yun lightly stretched out his arms and wrapped his arms around Gu Yiling's waist, pressed against him, and said coquettishly, "Bai Cha... Cha Cha... Come back with me... I love you..."

He Yunqing like this, where is the CEO He who used a gentle and polite appearance to cover up his cruel and indifferent methods shown in the data? He was clearly an innocent child like an adult asking for candy. How could he have the heart to refuse his request?

The corner of Gu Yiling's mouth twitched speechlessly. He hugged He Yunqing back, unconsciously showing a loving smile, and said softly, "Okay."