12.9-10

"I know..." Gu Yiling slowed down his tone, took a teacup with his jade-like fingers and put it on his lips, sipping a sip, his tone was leisurely, as if he was chatting at home, "Not much. I only know that your family has a child, and that child should be fifteen years old this year, and the emperor has been on the throne for more than ten years and has been looking for that child."

Hearing this, Lin Yue's heart suddenly rose to her throat, and then she forced herself to calm down and asked, "Since General Yun knows this, then may I ask, what is General Yun's choice?"

Gu Yiling propped his head up and looked out the window, as if what he was talking about didn't attract him at all. He evoked a faint smile and said, "My choice, in fact, I don't want to make a choice at all."

Lin Yue said, "What do you mean?"

"I just want to stay in the frontier all my life, and live a life of gold and iron horses. The old corpses are buried in the yellow sand. The right and wrong of these power struggles in the capital have nothing to do with me. But someone wants to trouble me, If even such a small wish cannot be fulfilled for me, then there is nothing I can do."

Lin Yue's eyes lit up, "So..."

Gu Yiling turned his head and said with a smile, "It's a pleasure to cooperate."

Chu Tianlan watched the two drink tea together, and they chatted happily, almost clenching a mouthful of silver teeth.

After finally waiting for the two of them to finish chatting and leave the tea room, Chu Tianlan also hurriedly settled the bill and followed, as if he was afraid that he might be lost, but he really had the potential of being a stalker.

Lin Yue looked at the man with his back to them pretending to be nothing, and pouted, "That's why you don't like me?"

Gu Yiling also followed her line of sight and saw the man who stood out in the crowd. At this moment, he was like a child lost on the street. His face was full of embarrassment and embarrassment. a lot

"Well, you can understand that."

Since it is already a grasshopper on the line, there is no need to hide some things.

Lin Yue rolled her eyes silently.

After seeing Lin Yue away, Gu Yiling almost collided with a handsome face as soon as he turned around. The tip of his nose rubbed the other's chin. Gu Yiling was taken aback and took a step back, a little annoyed. Said: "What are you doing? So close?"

Chu Tianlan didn't seem to hear his words or answer his question, but his face was almost blackened, he stared at the direction Lin Yue left, and asked with gritted teeth, "You and her chatted a lot. Are you happy? What, you have already decided? Are you going to marry her?"

Tsk, this vinegar smell can be smelled from dozens of miles away, right?

Gu Yiling didn't seem to hear the meaning in his words, but raised his eyebrows and smiled: "I said, why are you speaking so aggressively? What does it have to do with you when I marry that woman? Anyway, I always want to Married, but can't marry you."

Chu Tianlan was at a loss for words, "I..."

"Um?"

"I like you."

The smile on Gu Yiling's face remained the same, but his eyes were filled with indifference, making that smile look like a formal smile painted on, without a trace of emotion. . The smile on his lips faded, and he said, "What did you say?"

"I like you." Chu Tianlan repeated it again, his voice thicker and firmer than before.

He hugged the man who was close at hand in front of him and felt the stiffness of Gu Yiling's body, but he didn't mean to let go at all, but hugged him even tighter, as if he wanted to use his own body to warm the man in his arms. Indifferent heart.