12.3-4

After a while, Mica smiled awkwardly: "Yan'er is here? Hurry up and sit down. Are you hungry?"

Gu Yiling took his seat and began to eat together with the mother and son. At the beginning, Mica also found some words to talk to Yun Yan, but when she got to the back, she found that she really couldn't chat together, so she gave up talking with Yun Yan, turned her head and talked to Yun Mo again, and the mother and son chatted. very harmonious.

In Yunyan's world, there is the sandstorm of the desert, the warriors' gold and iron horses, and their ideals of defending the family and the country, but in the world of Yunmo and Mica, there are only trivial matters in the capital, and naturally they can't talk together.

After eating for a while, Yun Mo looked at Gu Yiling who was bowing his head and said suddenly, "Brother, when you come back this time, you won't leave, right?"

Gu Yiling raised his head, "I won't leave for the time being."

Yun Mo covered his mouth again and smiled sweetly: "Then my brother is also in the weakest year this year, so he should get married. I really want a sister-in-law."

Hearing this, Mica also became interested. After all, it seems that the marriage will never be without the participation of parents, she said: "Yes, Mo'er is right, you are not too young, it is time to marry a wife and live a good life. Just stay in the capital, don't go to places like the frontier where birds don't shit, I'll go to inquire tomorrow to see whose daughter is of marriageable age."

Although it is said that most marriages in ancient times were arranged marriages based on "the orders of the parents and the words of the matchmaker", but seeing mica so easily decides where to stay, without considering the idea of ​​the original body, Gu Yiling still He frowned in displeasure, put down the bowl and chopsticks, and pondered: "I'm bothering my mother, my son has no idea of ​​marrying a wife for the time being."

If it was Yun Mo, he might even act coquettishly with Mica and let Mica let go, but as for Yun Yan, he has not seen her for ten years, so he really can’t act like a spoiled brat to this unfamiliar mother, because the premise of self-will is to have enough. Supported by deep feelings, Gu Yiling's words were unfamiliar.

Mica frowned unhappily, looking a little angry, and even her voice became sharper, "What do you mean by not having this idea? You are so old, shouldn't you marry a wife? As a mother, can you still Can't hurt you?"

Hearing this, Gu Yiling raised the corners of his mouth sarcastically, and said, "Then the mother followed her parents' wishes and married her father, is she happy now?"

Seeing Mica's furious expression, Gu Yiling knew that this sentence hit her pain point.

Mica married the old general at that time. It was an arranged marriage by her parents, and she had no feelings at all. Not long after she became pregnant with Yunyan, the old general, who was still a young general at the time, went out to fight. Mica was beautiful at that time, and it can be seen from Yun Yan's current appearance that beautiful people are very high-spirited. She despised the old general, and the old general left her to the battlefield. Naturally, she also I don't want to see Yun Yan. It wasn't until later that the old general's position rose steadily, and she gradually accepted her fate and softened her attitude towards the old general. At this time, Yun Yan had already gone to the military camp, so she gave all her mother's love to her younger son. Cloud Mo.

It can be said that the reason why Yun Yan is not close to his mother, mica also bears a great responsibility. Because at a young age, she never took on the obligations of being a mother.

Thinking of this, Gu Yiling couldn't help but "tsk", thinking that the deformed family under the feudal arranged marriage is trouble.

On the other side, Mica was already furious, so she stood up from the stool, slapped Gu Yiling's face with a slap, and shouted: "How can I have a son like you, get out of here! Immediately! Get out and never enter this house again!"