15.10-11-12 (End)

Start from the beginning

For the first time, he realized that Salam's ambitions were so great that it was not enough to be the king of gods. He also wanted to dominate the demon world and become the master of the entire world. The poison in his arms is only useful to the demon family, and can cause demons to die without being noticed. And he turned out to be demonic, from Salam's He took the poison in his hand.

If he was the same Abraham he was when he was a kid, he might still believe Salam's words, but now he's grown up and can see clearly. There are too many people looking up to Salam, one more is not more, one less is not more, it doesn't matter if he dies, and he, Abraham, is just a stupid tool.

But so what, he never cared about Salam.

He threw the medicine on the ground violently, stepped on it and crushed it hard. After a while, the powder disappeared with the wind.

How could he betray Gu Yiling? He will never do anything to hurt Gu Yiling, even if he dies.

He was going to tell Gu Yiling to let them leave the God Realm as soon as possible, otherwise there might be more troubles.

When he walked into Gu Yiling's room, Abraham felt a little guilty, but soon, he realized that something was wrong. The room was too quiet and empty.

Abraham suddenly felt a panic, he searched every corner of the room, but still did not see Gu Yiling's figure, so the panic in his heart was even worse. He clenched the door, forced himself to calm down, and comforted himself: "It's okay, it's okay, Gu Yiling may just go out to find himself, and he will be back soon.

His eyes turned inadvertently and landed on a scroll on the table.

It was obviously just an extraordinarily inconspicuous scroll, but it made his heart tremble inexplicably. He unwittingly opened the scroll, and even his fingertips were shaking.

A letter fell out of the scroll.

Abraham was the first to see the scroll, and the scroll was a magic oracle with a seal. It was written that the demon world is willing to give the vast land and cities of the border to the god world forever, just for the eternal peace between the two worlds. And Abraham knew that if a large area of ​​land with a natural barrier on the border of the devil world was given to the god world, as long as the god world wanted to start a war, the status of the devil world would be at stake.

He turned his head stiffly and looked at the letter that fell out of the scroll.

At first glance, the strong and powerful words were Gu Yiling's style of brushwork, but it made Abraham's heart hurt as if it had been slashed by a thousand knives. Tears fell on the letter drop by drop, fainting the ink, Abraham clenched his fists, the fragile paper was torn into a ball, and finally fell silently to the ground.

"I heard what Salam said to you. You didn't really need to deceive me, and you didn't need to use that against me."

"As long as it's what you want, I'll hold it in your hand. I'm always thinking, what if one day you look back and see me? But now, I'm tired. I'll let you go back to what you've been thinking about. The place to go back, this treaty, is the last thing I do for you."

Why? Why not give me a chance to explain?

I really didn't want to betray you!

Abraham slumped to the floor as if he had lost his strength, covered his face, and wept silently, like a weeping beast.

Three months later, the Demon World——

The black-based magic palace is the same as before, but the beige color that is often seen is missing.