15.1-2-3 Seduce the fallen angel

Start from the beginning

When the strength of the God Realm reached its peak, the angels naturally could not give them a good face to these demons, but now, under the hard work of several demon kings, the Demon Realm has been faintly able to compete with the God Realm, so I came to participate in the face

The demon group of gods and demons held a memorial ceremony once in a thousand years, and none of the angels who came to receive them showed disdain. They were respectful and even a little scared.

Gu Yiling obediently followed behind his cheap father in this world and walked towards the center of the temple, but suddenly heard 233's teasing questions:

【Do you want to go to your home to attack first? 】

Gu Yiling asked back: [Is he near here now? 】

[Yes, but he probably came to see his unrequited protagonist, Gong Gong, and is now lost in the garden of the temple. 】

Gu Yiling was a little puzzled, [He doesn't live in the temple, how could he get lost in his own home? 】He didn't believe that his old attack had such a low IQ.

233 rolled his eyes and said: [Have you read the information carefully? He has been in the cold palace since he was a child, and he has never been out of the cold palace a few times. In such a large earth temple, it is normal for such a small child to get lost. 】

Gu Yiling thought about it too, and then he understood the stupidity of his old attack.

He rolled his big round eyes, showing a look of curiosity about the temple, then pulled on his cheap dad's clothes, and said in a glutinous voice, "Daddy, I can do it. Do you want to go to the temple by yourself? It's so different from our home."

His cheap father agreed almost without hesitation. The festival was originally a matter for adults and had nothing to do with children. The purpose of bringing children here was to give them a better understanding.

"Don't run too far, and come back when the festival is over." After thinking about it, his cheap father emphasized again: "If you meet other children, don't conflict with them, but don't be bullied, you have Daddy to support you."

After all, this is not the devil world, not their territory, and no one can guarantee that their little prince of the devil world will not be bullied; although His Royal Highness the devil knows that his little devil does not bully other people's children, it is fine, How could he be bullied by others.

"Got it, Daddy."

This cheap old man really loved the child as in the rumors, Gu Yiling smiled sweetly, spread out a pair of cute little black wings, and flew towards the garden.

The garden of the temple is full of fire-like roses, which seems to be the only bright color in the temple, as if it will burn the temple.

As soon as he entered the sky above the temple, he heard a quarrel, Gu Yiling frowned, quietly put away his wings, and landed on the sacred pillar beside the garden, quietly watching the scene on the ground.

The boy surrounded by a group of children in the center is his lover in this life, the villain Abraham.

He is too conspicuous. This conspicuousness has nothing to do with his appearance or temperament, but that he has no wings among a group of angels with white wings, just like it is recorded in books that he should pray to the angels for salvation. Like a mortal, but he is an angel, which is naturally eye-catching.

Such Abraham is like an ugly duckling that strayed into Swan Lake. It is really pitiful.

It's so pitiful, Gu Yiling thought, who told you to like Sasm, you deserve it.