A deputy commander walked up to Ning Chenzhi, sighed, and said, "Colonel, you've been standing here for a long time. It's windy and rainy here, go back to the tent to hide from the rain. Master Qi will be fine. ."

Ning Chenzhi didn't seem to hear him, he still stood motionless in the rain and asked, "Have you found out who did it?"

Although Ning Chenzhi used to be a bandit, he was not in the same league as those rude and cruel bandits who regarded human life as a must, and he never shielded the bandits after he became a warlord. The area under the management of the warlord where he is located has always been the best in terms of security. Due to the coercion of the warlord, the local bandits have not done kidnapping and murder for a long time.

The deputy school said, "I haven't found it yet."

Ning Chenzhi's tone immediately froze, "Continue to investigate."

The vice-president lowered his head and said in awe: "Yes." But he didn't listen to Ning Shenzhi's words.

He raised his head again, only to see Ning Shenzhi's eyes staring at the distant hill like an icy statue; the pea-sized rain hit his face, as if punishing his fault.

That was where Gu Yiling was trapped.

Gu Yiling seemed to hear a gunshot while he was in a daze, which woke him up instantly.

Everyone in the room who had no hope of escaping heard the gunshots, and they were instantly excited, chatting non-stop.

"What's going on, what's going on?"

"Did someone come to rescue us? Who is it?"

The guys looked at the closed door, eager to get out, but no one dared to touch the door.

Gu Yiling learned through 233 that Ning Chenzhi had brought troops over. Through the gap in the door, he made sure that there was no one outside the door, and said to the guy present: "We'll knock the door open, and then you stay here. I'll go outside to see what's going on."

The guys were all shocked: "Master!"

"It's okay, listen to me. It's because I didn't think through it carefully, and it hurt everyone. Listening to this gunshot, someone should have come to save us. If not, the big deal is that I will continue to be captured by the bandits. Don't worry, I don't. Something will happen."

After hearing this, the guys were a little moved. Gu Yiling couldn't be blamed for such a thing. Gu Yiling is willing to think about their life safety wholeheartedly, and they are already content.

The door was slammed open by several guys, Gu Yiling only picked up the dagger hidden in his calf clothes, and sneaked out while observing the situation.

The bandit village was desolate, with potholes on the ground and the rubble stepping on it from time to time, which made people’s feet hurt; this bandit village was not rich, and could not even build a stone road.

Walking to a corner, Gu Yiling heard footsteps that did not belong to him. His nerves instantly became tense, and he clenched the dagger in his hand, cat on his waist, and took a fighting posture.

But before Gu Yiling could make a first move, he touched the man's neck with a dagger, and his wrist was instantly grabbed.

The man looked at Gu Yiling's stunned expression, and the hand holding the wrist only exerted force, and the dagger fell to the ground, making a dull sound.

The hot kisses fell on Gu Yiling's eyebrows one by one, like a storm.

Ning Chenzhi's body trembled slightly, and he desperately hugged Gu Yiling, as if this was the only way to appease the anxiety for so many days.