Part 16 - Sid G in the house!!

Start from the beginning

(Imagine Sid in this "outfit")

Juhi: Arey Sid!! Tu so raha hai mere bacche?? 

Sid's "nap" broke and he looked around with half - opened eyes. He did not notice his surroundings. He just went lazily and hugged Juhi tightly.

Juhi: Kaisa hai mera baccha??

Sid(sadly): Mai theek nahi hu

Juhi(worried): Kyu?? Kya hogaya tujhe??

Sid(cutely): Because I missed you Masi bro

Juhi: I missed you too mere bacche

Now, Raj also came from behind dragging a half - sleeping Monami. 

Juhi: Arey yeh lo Monu bhi aa gayi. 

Karan's eyes flicked up and saw Monami. She looked damn cute. She was wearing a cute night dress. She was practically standing and sleeping with her head on Raj's shoulder. But the new thing he noticed was she was wearing specs. She looked cuter and different. He just could not take his eyes off her. 

(Monami's night dress)

She looked even cuter to him with specs. The light pink night dress was fitting perfectly with her body. Her light brown hair were tied up in a loose bun with some stands falling from the sides and soft bangs rested on her forehead. Much to his disappointment, her eyes were closed. He really wanted to see those hazel brown orbs. 

But his trance was broken by Sid who saw his Monu bro in a state not different than his. But he was happy seeing Monami. So he became excited like a 5 year old who gets happy on seeing his best friend.

Sid (excited): Monuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

Monami woke up with a jerk but as soon as she noticed Sid in front of her she became equally excited. She ran up to him.

Monami: Siddddddddddddd!!

They ran to each other, did their "Simi hook step" and hugged each other tightly. Everyone could not help but adore the two friends. 

Sid: Kamini mai aa gaya!!

Monami: Ha!! Finally tu aa gaya bro... Tere bina toh mai bore hi ho gayi thi  

Sid: Tujhe pata hai academy mai humare teeno trainers nahi hai... Koi personal kaam se bahar gaye hai.

Sid said unaware of his surroundings. He still did not notice anyone present in the dining hall. He had practically just woken up seeing his Monu bro. The three trainers heard him silently and inquisitively. They wanted to know what was happening behind their backs.   

Sid: But Ustad ji bohot strict hai training ko leke. Koi bhi casualty allow nahi karte. 

Karan, Sanju and Faizi were happy that Ustad ji handled the training well. He was indeed a right had man to the academy, especially Karan. 

Sid: But at least Karan sir toh nahi hai. Kuch days ke liye hi sahi hume holidays toh mili Karan sir ke Kadoosiyat se (laughs).

Everyone on the table stifled a laugh, whereas Monami's eyes went wide to what her best friend just said just now. She signed him through her eyes to shut the fuck up right now or else both of them might land in a huge ass problem. But he just kept blabbering about Karan and Sanju being the strict trainers and Faizi being the cool one. Basically, he gave her all the gossip of the academy in one go. And here poor Monami was just imagining that she could mute Sid with a remote. Finally after a millionth attempt Sid noticed Monami's eyes. 

Sid: Kya yaar Monu?? Aankhe left right kyu dance karwa rahi hai... Thodi na apne trainers idhar hai

But what Sid heard next made him freeze in his place. 

Karan: Is it Cadet Siddharth Ganju??

Sid (turning back and mumbling): Karan sir??

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! 

So here is the next part and I know it has been ages since I posted. But 11th grade is difficult. And upar se science liya hai maine (crying). 

But anyway, please vote, comment and follow.

Love

Tanvi :)

Published: 22nd August, 2022

Words: 1094