Part 9 - Confession?

So everyone walked out of the gym and got in the lift. Karan and Monami were the last people. By the time they got near the lift, it was full. 

Raj- Arey idhar toh jagah hi nahi bachi 

Monami - Its ok bhaiyaa, hum dono next lift se aa jayenge

So the lift went down. Only Karan and Monami were left. 

Monami - Karan, chalo na hum thodi der idhar hi rehte hai. Yahan hawa bohot hi acchi acchi hai

Now Karan obviously cannot refuse his Queen❤️

Karan - Ok, chalo

They went back to the podium. The air was enough to blow Monami's hair. They were standing near the railing. Monami's hands were on the railing, her eyes were closed and her hair were flowing. They were looking lustrous under the morning sun. The sunlight was falling on her fluffy cheeks which were more chubby because of the beautiful smile on her face. 

Karan was standing just behind Monami. Her hair were flowing on his face. He was just standing there and admiring God's most beautiful creation.  He was just inhaling her fragrance like oxygen. 

She was looking so beautiful that the world stopped for him. He did not have words to describe her beauty. He could heartbeats which were uneven but loud enough to hear. He was just looking at her without blinking for even a second. He was just looking like an angel. 

He snaked his hands to her waist and back - hugged her. She gasped because of his sudden action. She did not expect this even in her dreams!! She looked at him, they were still the back - hug. A beautiful smile crept on his face, with only love in his eyes for his Rani Sahiba. She smiled back at him. She held his hands which were still on her waist and rested her head on his shoulder. Their eyes were closed and they were just feeling each others presence. That they were always there for each other, no matter what. 

Karan turned Monami towards him. Now they were facing each other. They were holding hands, fingers interwind with each others. They shared a beautiful eye lock which poured only and only love for each other. They hugged each other. Monami's hands around his neck and her head on his shoulder. Karan's one hand was around her waist and the other was on her back. He snuggled his head on the crook of her neck. She was a little short for him, so he lifted her in the same position. 

Karan - I love you Rani Sahiba!! I really love you!!

Monami - I love you to Khadoos Shergil!!

Then he swirled her around. She was laughing. He was just adoring her precious laugh. 

His trance was broken when he got a call from Faizi

His trance was broken when he got a call from Faizi. It was just a dream!! He is day dreaming!! 

Karan (in mind) - Oh god!! Yeh sapna tha? What the fuck is happening to me? Mai paagal ho jaunga ek din Monami ke pyaar mai... Rani Sahiba you are making me go mad!! 

He picked up the call.

(Underlined is phone conversation) 

Karan- Ha Faizi bol

Faizi (teasing) - Arey kahan reh gaye janab? Aaye nahi ab tak... kahin apni Rani Sahiba ke saath busy toh nahi hai? 

Karan - Abey sandh dheere bol... koi sunn lega

Faizi - Koi nahi hai humare aas - paas but aap jaldi romance khatam karke aa jayiye

Karan - Abey oh... koi romance nahi ho raha hai idhar

This made Monami turn and look at him wide eyed.  

Karan - Tu phone rakh mai hum aa rahe hai neeche

He cut the call. 

Karan - Woh Faizi ka call tha... Sab neeche bula rahe hai... chalo let's go down

He ran from there to avoid the awkwardness he just created. They got in the lift and got near the house and rang the bell. 

_______________________________________________________________________________Hey guys!!

So sorry for super short and super slow update. But they will be regular soon. 

Do let me know in the comment section below how to you find this part. Also don't forget to follow and vote!! 

Love 

Tanvi <3