"What the hell am I gonna do with you?"

________________________

The next day, Elena had refrained from using her move. She needed to rest her head, according to Recovery Girl. But she had decided to train somehow, and then go to the support course to fix her suit according to the ideas she had thought about the day prior. "I'll be keeping an eye on you today, if you feel like you're getting too exhausted, or lightheaded, you may take a rest." Aizawa says before Elena nods.

"What do you suppose I do? Recovery Girl told me to take it easy on that one move today, and do something else.." Elena said, looking at Aizawa curiously. "Alright, how about you just spend the day fixing your suit then? But tomorrow you're gonna keep working like yesterday, no exceptions." Aizawa said, looking at her knowingly.

Elena nodded before waving and walking off her site. She had remembered the changes she wanted to make to her suit. She made sure her suit would complement all her abilities, and would also get help from the support course and see what she could do.

As she saw the door of the lab in sight, she walked in only to be startled upon hearing a overly excited voice. "Elena, Yuuji!! Just the girl I wanted here! Let me do your suit, please!!" Hatsume begged until her teacher spoke. "Hatsume, I was instructed to do the changes on her suit. Seeing as her suit will help her with multiple abilities, it cannot be afforded to fail." The man said, smiling gently at Elena before looking seriously at Hatsume.

"Yes, Sensei.." She said disappointedly before walking back to her desk and fiddling with something. "How about both of you help me? I could need some very knowledgeable people on this, because I have multiple of ideas!" Elena said, smiling at them both.

"Yes!"

________________

That day, Elena had spent three hours coming with ideas and fixing her suit relatively well with the two. The suit wouldn't be finished till the day after, but it had way more abilities than before.

She had added a sort of mechanism to her glove that would shoot out a small amount of fire, letting her control it and form it with her Pyrokinesis. She had also included a couple of modifications to the belt around her waist, it would hold small grenades that she could fire off on command, however they wouldn't be hurting somebody as in, making them loose an arm, instead they would create a shockwave type of explosion and startle a person.

On the knuckles of her gloves, there would be metal type of material in which she can use in combat. She also managed to get a pair of knee pads on her knees. Hatsume had came up with an idea to add some sort of jet boosters on her feet to boost her speed when levitating, Elena hadn't really thought much about it and told Hatsume to do whatever.

On the boxes of her arms, she had pills stored that she could use when she had immense headaches, they were special made from recovery girl, and would have an immediate effect, but was only to be used in emergency.

They had suggested that Elena got a hood, mainly for effect and coolness. Elena found it unnecessary and told them that it would get too warm in her suit if she had that aswell. She could put it onto her winter version of her costume instead, and that remained as that. Hatsume had told Elena that she'd come up with more ideas if anything popped up, but after that Elena had left.

When she got through the door of the Alliance, the class was seated in the living room, playing some sort of game on the tv. "Hey guys!" Elena managed to say before Katsuki had swiftly grabbed her hand and dragged her to the elevator. "And...bye.." Elena mumbled as they entered the elevator. Just as the doors closed, Katsuki had brought Elena close to him and hugged her tightly. "Where the fuck have you been?" He asked, looking at her.

"Made some changes to my hero suit, is all." She said, hugging him back. "Tch. Why did it take so long?" He asked, holding her hand as they waited for the doors to open. "Hatsume suggested a lot, in which I had to decline. And I wanted to watch them make some things for it." Elena explained, smiling.

"Well, you're not getting away from me tonight." He said, grabbing her hand and leading her towards his bedroom. "You're pretty horny, you know that?" Elena said bluntly, making Katsuki freeze in his tracks and look at her with confusion on his whole face. "What?! I'm not! I just want some fucking cuddles you dumbass!" He yelled, pointing his finger at her. Elena began laughing hysterically at his reaction. Katsuki growled before he lifted her up on his shoulder as Elena panicked. "Oi!" She yelled, slapping his back.

"Shut up, you're too loud." He said, making Elena smirk evilly. But just before she could say anything, he did. "Shut up, don't even."

Elena sulked as Katsuki opened the door to his room. He locked the door behind him before approaching his bed and throwing her onto it. Elena laughed as Katsuki immediately jumped onto the bed and began hugging her in between her thighs. His arms were wrapped around her waist as he buried his face into her stomach. "Talk to me." He said, wanting to hear her voice after having her absent all day.

"What?" She asked, confused. Katsuki sighed. "Just talk about your day or whatever." He said, his voice vibrating into her stomach, making her chuckle. "Clingy ass. Anywho, I added some stuff to my suit! It's fucking cool actually. I got some shockwave grenades on my belt. I also got some some metal knuckles so I can bash some heads!" Elena said as Katsuki looked at her. "You sound like me. Let me guess, you added kneepads too so you can bash some fucking heads too?" He asked, smirking at her. Elena nodded proudly as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Yupp! I also added a small device in the suit that would generate fire so I can control it with my Pyrokinesis!" She said, smiling at the thought. "So, basically you added a lighter?" He asked, smirking at her. Elena bonked his head before continuing. Katsuki shrugged and buried his face back into her stomach.

"Hatsume suggested that I get a hood of some sort...and for my boots she said that I should get boosters so I can boost my speed when I levitate! However I told her that it would get too hot, so I can leave the hood thing for my winter suit, and the boosters she could do whatever she want with! Then her Sensei had suggested that I got some type of things in my-" Elena continued before looking at Katsuki whom she thought wasn't listening.

But after a second or two, he moved and looked at her. "Got what?" He asked softly, looking at her with curious eyes. Elena smiled softly before she patted his head. "He told me to get these small containers that could store headache pills. I will be having them on my upper arms. I thought it was helpful, but I didn't know if the pills would help immediately. However they told me that Recovery Girl had some special pills that could do the work in a couple of seconds however I could only use them for emergencies..." Elena said, looking at Katsuki with a smile.

"Makes sense. Did you add anything else?" He asked a little tired. "Not really." Elena said, ruffling his hair. "You could add a mask. They're pretty fucking cool." He said, wanting to match slightly with her.

"Is it so you don't have to see my face?" Elena asked dramatically, fake crying. "Shut up dumbass!" He said before he mumbled something. "It's literally my favorite thing about you." He mumbled, making Elena smile brightly.

"What?" She asked, wanting him to continue. "Your fucking smile is contagious, it's dangerous. And the way your eyes lit up when something cool happens, is adorable." He said, blushing deeply. He refused to look at her face, knowing the evil smirk she had plastered. "Simp." She said and hugged him tighter.

"I'm not a simp!"

____________________________________
Words: 2826

So, I drew Elena's reaction to chapter 362 of MHA...and uh, I posted it on my Instagram. Check it out if you want! :)

I hope you all enjoyed, because I didddd :>

Ciao, Lovelies!! <3