As the class began moving out on different spots, Elena chose a spot on the ground with cement covering it. She sighed as Aizawa approached her. "Since you weren't paying attention, I'll tell you here. You will be fighting, or rather practicing using Ectoplasm. If you want to make changes to your costume, go to the support course. Have you thought of an ultimate move?" He asked after explaining shortly.

"I did, but I can't figure anything out." She said honestly. "Try combining an ability, or forming it into something stronger. It could be huge help in battle." Was all Aizawa said before leaving.

Elena heard explosions, fire, and more explosions erupt, feeling kind of useless. "What can you do?" Ectoplasm asked her, approaching her. Elena thought. "I can use telekinesis, but I developed it so that I can control fire aswell, but to do so I need a source.. I can teleport, levitate, use telepathy, control minds and feel auras. But some are harder to use than others." Elena explained quickly, looking at the man.

"How about, since you seem to be more experienced with telekinesis, focus on that. Have you ever tried thinking of it as an object?" He asked, making a light bulb immediately pop up in Elena's head. "If I imagine my telekinesis as an object, I could possibly make it a shield to keep villains away, and to boost it, I could use fire if needed!" She said, smiling brightly.

"Okay, try it out." He said, making Elena close her eyes before focusing on an object, almost a blanket ish, covering her. She opened her eyes again and nodded at the hero. As he approached her, it didn't take merely two seconds before he had penetrated the shield.

Elena groaned in pain, she felt as if somebody had attempted to crush her head. "Remember, if a move hurts you more than it hurts others, it's uneffective." He said, looking at her crouched state. Elena looked at him and nodded before she continued thinking. "How about...if I make the shield pop, almost like a shockwave, could It send somebody back without hurting me? Since I'm relaxing my mind on the time of the penetration, I could do it.." she began rambling.

Ectoplasm nodded at her theory before Elena got back in stance. She closed her eyes and did the same thing as before, but this time, she focused on moving it, pushing it outwards in different directions. And as she did, when she opened her eyes, it sent Ectoplasm flying away as Elena was left without a scratch. "Fuck yeah!" She said, jumping around.

"Good work. What do you plan on calling it?" He asked, looking curiously at Elena as the new clone formed. Elena thought for a couple of seconds, before she answered.

"Kenetic Shockwave!"

_____________________________

Elena sighed upon having used her quirk for about 4 hours now. Her nose was bleeding, in which she just wiped off, and it felt as if she had an everlasting brain freeze in her head.

Elena was just about to fire off another shockwave, when Ectoplasm noticed her overly tired state. "Wait- Yuuji!" Was all he managed to say before the shockwave sent an explosion in over a 30 feet radius. As it did, Elena fell to the ground with a thud while Ectoplasm had vanished.

Aizawa had felt the huge explosion and immediately went up to check on Elena. When he noticed her state, he quickly ran to her and picked her up bridal style. "Never know when to stop, huh?" He mumbled, sweatdropping at her unconscious state. The whole class had felt the shockwave, as if electricity had entered their bodies, and immediately leaned over to check on what it was.

However, Katsuki had jumped down from the tall cement mountain of his, to check on her. "What the fuck happened?" He asked, worry filling him. "She overused her quirk. Take her to recovery girl, will you?" Aizawa asked, handing her over to him. Katsuki nodded before he walked away.