Meeting

Whenever I think about that Mark guy I still feel so angry. How could someone do something like that to a person he likes. I should have beaten him more but I now I have nothing to worry since Khun Vegas knows about this and he'll definitely take care of this matter. But still I can't stop worrying about Khun Macau.

But right now I should stop thinking about this and should get ready because we have a very important meeting today. I don't know with whom or for what this meeting is held but it's very important. Khun Kinn even told me to stay here and not follow Khun Vegas.

I ate my breakfast with Porche, Arm and Pol like other days and went near the entrance to welcome the other party. We waited for sometimes and then when the guest came I was shocked to see minor family.

When they came across us we bowed to them as always and Khun Vegas smiled and winked at me. Arm and Porsche looked at me with the 'What's happening' eyes and Pol was......as always clueless. I acted like nothing happened. I don't know what to tell them. I can't tell them that I always get caught by Khun Vegas.

After the welcome we all went to the meeting room. Everything was same as always but they all were sitting and talking as always but still it was not same. Khun Vegas and Khun Kinn wasn't fighting with each other and it was so peaceful. It's never this quite and peaceful.

After some time when everyone was settled, they started the meeting.
"For this mission Vegas and Kinn will work together. This mission is very important to both families so I hope you'll co-operate with each other. This time it will be end of those Italians." Khun Korn said. And everyone in the meeting room was shocked but didn't said anything as everyone knew that this mission is very important.

They talked about some other things related to the mission. After that only few people were there Khun Vegas, Khun Kinn, and some of main and minor family bodyguard including me .

"First we'll devide our team into two. One team will distract the Italians and other will take care of their materials" Khun Kinn said. After that he told all the bodyguards to go outside.

I was going back to Khun Noo when I heard someone shouting which I can definitely tell that it was him. I went from where the sound was coming and met with Khun Noo and Khun Macau and as always they were fighting. I went towards them.

"Khun Noo what happened." I asked him and then looked at Khun Macau.
"Thank god Pete you are here. I don't want to see his face." Khun Noo shouted loudly.
"And do you think I want to see you. I came here because P'Vegas is here and I wanted to see P'Pete." Khun Macau shouted as loudly as him.
"Why would you want to meet Pete. I would never give him to to you or to anyone, ever. I've already told you. Come here Pete. Tell him that you'll stay here with main family." Khun Noo said and pulled me towards himself.

"And why would he always stay here, with you. I'll ask P'Vegas that I want P'Pete. I'll treat P'Pete better than you." He said and then looked at me and tried to pull me towards himself.
They both were pulling me towards themselves and my arm started to hurt a little due to all the pulling.

"Can you both please stop pulling me." I shouted loudly so that they can hear me in between their fight but it was of no use. So I pulled my arms strongly from both of them.

"Can you please stop fighting like small kids." I told them.

"Pete you tell yourself that you are not going anywhere and specially not to him." Khun Noo said.

I looked at both of them and they both were looking at me with their piercing eyes. I don't know what should I say to them I don't want them to fight with each other. But I can't just let them do this.
When I was going to say something i heard someone saying " What's happening here." We all knew who it was. We all looked towards from where the voice came to see Khun Vegas coming with some other bodyguards.