Love is probably like this. Some things are not known at first, but after going forward together for a long time, they will always fit together bit by bit. Jung Ho Seok gradually came to know that Kim Nam Joon actually likes to be surrounded by the smell of Alpha. He likes to let Jung Ho Seok kiss him gently and slowly by the nest, and he likes to be carried out of the nest by Jung Ho Seok when the boom season comes. on the bed. The leader of BTS has been in charge for a long time, and Kim Namjoon is always used to giving instead of asking for it. What he can do is to strengthen his "nest" for Omega quietly, bit by bit. That little piece of world that can make him feel at ease.

Their relationship gradually stabilized, and Kim Namjoon slowly began to ask for other things to put in the nest, and sometimes he would simply walk around the dormitory wearing his clothes; later they got married, and their clothes were placed on top of each other. In the same closet, Kim Namjoon finally took the initiative to take Jung Ho Seok's clothes, not the one between them holding the clothes back and forth between the two doors of the dormitory.

But Kim Namjoon's nesting behavior subsided after having a daughter.
  When Soo-yeon was first born, it was business as usual, and Kim Nam-joon was still holding his clothes to build a nest before the boom; but when Kim Soo-yeon was about three years old, Omegas always hesitated before building a nest, and then stopped doing so altogether.

Such a change made Jung Ho Suk a little confused. Because of the experience when he first dated, he was worried that he had missed some physiological characteristics of Omega. For example, after pregnancy, Omega would have reduced nesting behavior due to hormone changes. He didn't want to make a fuss to disturb Kim Namjoon. For this reason, hoseok specially went to inquire again - the result is not only that there is no such thing, even most Omegas will increase their nesting behavior during pregnancy and even after pregnancy; he also found a set of evolutionary theoretical explanations, to the effect It is because Omegas with children have to avoid abandonment in order to ensure the survival rate of their offspring, and the demand for Alpha and its pheromones will be more prominent in nesting behaviors, etc.

No matter what the evolution is talking about - it's already the 21st century, who cares about the ghost theory that Omega must avoid being abandoned in order to ensure the survival rate of future generations, let alone he will not abandon Namjoon ——Jung Ho Seok began to seriously think about what went wrong between them.
  Having been together with Kim Nam Joon for so long, Jung HoSeok is of course confident that he knows enough about how much he likes nesting. Since nesting behavior subsides is not a common phenomenon, either there is something wrong with Kim Namjoon's physical condition, or Kim Namjoon is suppressing his instincts for some reason - obviously neither of these things is a good thing.

In fact, similar problems have not occurred before. When Soo Yeon was just born, Kim Nam Joon couldn't survive the boom period. Newborn babies often cry in the middle of the night, not to mention that their intimacy was interrupted on weekdays. There were even a few times during the hottest period when the two were chatting on the bed, but Sooyeon suddenly woke up crying, and Kim Namjoon would still be weak. Push him away and let him go to coax Sooyeon first - probably because his legs are weak.

  "Don't worry about your daddy because you're cute, little princess."  Hoseok is the foolish father who is recognized as the most fond of his daughter in Korea, and Hoseok couldn't help poking his daughter's face and complaining, in exchange for The daughter grabbed his fingers and gnawed at him. "Oh, my daughter is cute, what can I do."

"I heard that the satisfaction of the partnership will drop rapidly within two years after the birth of the first child." Min Yoongi, who is also Alpha, responded coldly after listening to him: "The unsatisfactory sex life is a big reason."