"No, that's over." Elena joked as we got to Bonnie's locker.

"Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase. It's a busy year." Bonnie said as she was opening her locker, then both I and her looked at her before looking past Elena at Matt. Elena turned around and attempted to wave at him, yet he ignored her.

Elena sighed before saying, "he hates me."

"That not hate. That's 'you dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it, but I'm listening to air supply's greatest hits." Bonnie said bluntly, causing me to burst into laughter.

"Elena, Ruby. Oh, my god." Caroline expresses as she pulls both me and Elena in a hug. "How are both of you? Oh, it's so good to see you. How are they? Are they good?"

I answered for both me and Elena since I hated when people acted like we couldn't answer for ourselves. "Caroline, we're right here. And we're fine. Thank you."

"Really?" Care asked as if she didn't believe me.

"Yes. Much better." Elena assured her.

"Oh, you poor things," Caroline said, pulling us into another bone-crushing hug and then walked away after saying she was going to see us later.

We both looked at Bonnie, saying, "no comment."

"I'm not going to say anything," Bonnie replied as we walked away.

~~

"Hold up. Who's this?" Bonnie stopped us while, looking into the school office.

"All I see is back," Elena replied.

"It's a hot back." Bonnie retaliate. "I'm sensing, and he plays the guitar."

I scoff, replying with, "you're really going to run this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh?"

"Pretty much," Bonnie said, shrugging her shoulders.

Elena and I look up when we hear someone say, "Jeremy, good batch, man." Seeing our brother walk into the men's bathroom.

"We'll be right back," I and Elena tell Bonnie as we walk away, going into the men's bathroom after our brother.

When we walk in, I almost run into one boy walking out as Elena grabs Jeremy's face to check if he's high.

"Great. It's the first day of school, and you're stoned." Elena says aggravated

"No, I'm not," Jer tells us lying.

"Where is it? Is it on you?" Elena says as I walk up to search his pockets for anything.

"Stop, all right?! You both need to chill yourselves, all right?" Jeremy tells us pissed off.

"Chill ourselves? What is that, stoner talk? Dude, you are so cool." I said, clearly just as pissed off.

"Look, stop! I don't have anything on me. Are you two crazy?" Jer yells at us as we continue to search his pockets.

"You haven't seen crazy, Jeremy! We gave you a summer pass, which you should be grateful for, but we are done watching you destroy yourself." I said with the same tone he gave us, and then he tried to walk away, but I pushed him back down, not finished with him. "No, no, no, you know what? Go ahead. Keep it up. But just know that we are going to be there to ruin your buzz every time, you got that?" I threatened him.

"Jeremy, we know who you are. And it's not this person. So don't be this person." Elena tried with him.

"I don't need this," Jer told us as he walks away, leaving us alone in the men's bathroom.

I turned to Elena and told her, "I am so not done with him as soon as we get home he better watch out because he's going to shut up and listen to what I have to say or today is the day he will meet crazy." And with that, I walked out, going to find Bonnie.