Chapter 5

Hello

I'm back with chapter 5, I think it's a good one.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it. If you have comments or anything, let me know.

There are a few curse words in this.

Italics= Chat

Disclaimer: Any character that shows up in this book, they are not owned by me. They are their own people, who own themselves. If any of the content creators don't like this type of thing, then I will take it down.

Enjoy the chapter!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur's POV
As soon as I said your mine the bond settled. I could feel Tommy and I could tell that Tommy could feel me.  His face scrunched in confusion. Smiling, I lean forward and place my forehead on his.
Just like Dad did with both of me and Tech when our bonds were first established.

"That's the bond, Toms, It forms between sires and their fledglings, and eventually it forms with the other coven members, We're your family now. You're a vampire now, so for a while, you're strictly feeding from my blood, so you can grow stronger. Phil and Tech can also feed you so they can bond with you, but it would mostly be me." I softly speak watching his face for emotions.

When his eyes fill with tears and his head drops all of us worry. Fearing he might pull away. To our shock, Tommy just squirms and snuggles back into Dad before crying.  
The worry sky rises at his heartbreaking sobs.
All any of us can do is offer comfort, and hold him.

Phil's POV
Of all the things I was expecting when I woke up this is not it.
Hearing of the one who hurt the baby is angering. He will get what is coming, you don't mess with a member of the Sleepy Boys and get away with it.

Wilbur says his name. He has a name. Tommy. I could say that all day. It suits him. 
It's amazing. He might just be the missing piece in our lives.

The shock when the baby starts sobbing after my eldest explains the bond shatters my unbeaten heart,  it's like when clouds block the sun on a sunny day.

Holding the baby close. I feel the wetness from his cries. All of a sudden he speaks through his tears.
His voice is so quiet I can barely hear him and he is right next to my ear.
"What Toms?" I softly ask.
"Why me, why? I don't even know what a family is, I have never had that.  I'm bad with relationships. Please, if you're gonna kill me just do it, I can't handle my emotions being played with anymore. It hurts, It fucking hurts."

At the end of his ramble, I'm hugging him so close to me, protecting him. 
When I glance up and see Techno and Wilbur's worried faces, I quickly repeat what he said. 
When I'm finished they are both huddling closer to protect the hatchling.

Techno's POV

Hearing Dad repeat what the runt says hurts me like someone stuck a sword through my chest.
I can't believe what he said.
I know we have to fix this. He is way too young to think this. 
His heart is too pure, his soul is pure.

YEAH
Technosoft
Protectnoblade
Yeah, Protectnoblade.
POG
LET Kick Dreams Ass!
Let Tommy finish him. He deserves it.
Yeah what they said
Yeah!!

Listening to the chat, I know what needs to be done. Later though.
For now, there's a runt that needs us.

"Runt, listen to me. You're innocent. You're pure, you can do no harm. It's okay, we know what family is, We will teach you. It will take time, but you're not alone. Not anymore. We won't let you get hurt.."

At my words the runt looks up, eyes filling with tears once more before reaching out.  Taking him into my arms I sit criss-cross on the bed cradling the kid in my arms. Making sure he feels safe. 

I can tell when he settled, his body relaxed and his head was resting in the crook of my arm. With how much smaller he was compared to me, he looked like a baby. 

One who needs protection
Look at him. How can someone hurt him?
He has a baby face.
Look, he's falling asleep.
Awww how cute.

After hearing what chat was saying, I softly looked at the young one, smiling at the soft fluttering of his eyes.

"Will, look." I hear Dad say. Glancing up, I see the two looking on with softened eyes.

"He's falling asleep," I mumble.

Tommy's POV

Listening to what Techno says, I feel an urge to be closer. I want comfort.
Please don't let this be a trick

His face softened and he reached out.
All I feel is gentle hands taking me softly from Phil and holding me close.
Safe. I feel safe. This is weird.

Looking at Tech, I realize I can feel his breathing. It's steady. Comforting. 
Slowly, I feel my eyes drooping, waiting as he looks down at me and running a knuckle down my cheek.

I don't hear the words spoken, Sleep has overtaken me.
My eyes shut.

------------------------
Hello.
Hope you like it.
If you have any ideas for anything, like for this book
Just let me know.

Thank you for reading.

Have a good day.