C.18 Childhood

(Ps this is Kyles ring above)

Kyle

"KYLE! KYLE WAKE UP." I looked up around me and it was complete and utterly dark. "Dad?" "KYLE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE." I looked around me again and I was in my old bedroom. The light turned on and I saw my pissed off dad. "The fuck Kyle?" "What? Dad?" "Don't act surprised and get your ass down there before you miss the bus." He slammed the door shut and I immediately got up changing into some clothes and running down stairs. "You can't miss the bus I have to work today.

"Again? You worked all week though and you usually have Fridays off.." "I can't choose when work needs me Kyle, you know that. Now go grab your shoes from my room and get outside. I ran upstairs opening the door looking for my shoes and grabbed them before seeing it on the dresser.

I grabbed the ring off the dresser and looked at it. The ring itself was amazing and I'd never had a chance to look at it really. It was black and silver. With a wooden inside. The silver made a forest landscape type thing and I loved it. "KYLE YOU'VE BEEN TESTING MY PATIENCE ALL MORNING GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE." I quickly put the ring down, putting my shoes on and running to my room. "Kyle, come on get your ass down here." I grabbed my backpack and ran down the stairs setting it next to the door and running into the kitchen. "Sorry dad." I started eating the cereal in front of me. "I gotta wake up Andrew and Anna. Finish that up, don't miss the bus or your ass is mine." "Okay." I finished putting the bowl in the sick and walking outside and standing next to Ben and we started talking. The night was replaying again and again. The shot rang in my ears more.

Super short chapter but I think its interesting to see part of Kyles childhood and more from the day that changed him forever.  What do you think?