Chap 3

☁ Meeting a friend after a long time...
Is what happiness is all about.☁

Julia Third POV:

When I got closer to Jayden and the blonde, I stood in front of them stopping them on their track.

The blonde stared at me with full annoyance while Jayden was shocked but not shocked.
I myself doesn't understand his expression.

"You shit... what the fuck is wrong with you?" The blonde asked.

Well I didn't come for her.

"Hey Jayden... It's I Julia... Julia Robert your long time friend from when we do wear diapers," I said giddily smiling like a happy puppy.

Jayden stared at me blankly not even a tints of appreciation for my presence.

"Bae... Who's this trash?" The blonde asked.

Did she just call me a trash. Not nice young lady.

"No... I don't know who this crap is. " Jayden answered still staring at me blankly.

Jayden called me a crap? That stings.

Maybe he can't remember me again. It's not his fault... I've changed over the years.

"Come on Jayden It's me Julia... You, Rose and I always play together when we were kids. Can't you at least recall that?" I asked desperately.

He have got to remember us as friends at least me.

"Oh please stop talking bullshit... My boyfriend said he doesn't know who the shit you're. So stay away from him you freak."

The blond girl snapped now dragging attention towards us as she and Jayden walked pass me hitting my shoulder in an annoying way.

I looked around me to see people whispering to each other, some of them were mocking me in the process.

"Maybe she's one of Jayden's hook ups," someone said.
"She think she could be his girlfriend again by lying."
"She's a wimp."
I heard them gossip.

I walked over to Rose my head bowed low as tears threaten to fall out.

What's wrong with Jayden? Didn't he recognise me? I'm still Julia. I haven't really change in appearance?

He called me a crap? He wasn't surprised with my presence? He didn't even at least appreciate me?
Instead he called me a crap? He called me a fucking crap.

"I did try to warn you," Rose said nonchalantly.

"Is that how he acted towards you?"

"Don't bother asking." She answered rigidly before walking towards the cafeteria.

Something is wrong somewhere. Why doesn't she care? She's being indifferent. Jayden is our friend... Our best friend from childhood... And what annoyed me. .. was how he denied me. He denied that he doesn't know me at all.

Why will a friend of yours do that shit. He let his so called girlfriend call me shitty things and I won't stand here and do nothing. Maybe that his so called GF is brainwashing him or controlling him. Maybe she's the real reason Jayden couldn't recognise me.

Jayden is my friend... And I'll make sure I'll get my friend back. I'll make sure Jayden remembers the friendship Rose, him and I shared. It's a promise.

For I know meeting a friend after a long time is what happiness is all about.

I walked up to the cafeteria and lined up to get something for my poor stomach to eat. I ordered spaghetti and stuck fish and I sat down on a round table meant for eight student. The table I sat on was close to two middle tables which had a great view of the large cafeteria.