95

Felix was nearly asleep in his hotel room when he heard a knock on the door. He couldn't guess who would be visiting at such a late hour, but his curiosity led him to look out the peephole. After seeing who it was, he opened the door, greating his guest, "Hey Changbin, what are you doing here at 1:00am?"

"Can I come in for a bit? Chan's a really loud snorer."

Felix laughed, gesturing for the other to come inside. "You can stay the night if you want to, I have extra room."

"Really? That'd be awesome," Changbin smiled, walking over to plop down on the bed.

Felix sat down next to Changbin, leaning against the headboard, "I'm glad we finally got to hang out today, you're even better in person."

"And I thought you couldn't get any cuter, but I guess I was wrong."

The blonde giggled, his face heating up, "Thanks."

"Oh my god, that's exactly what I mean. You're so adorable it's killing me. Come here," he pulled Felix over to cuddle, holding him tight.

"I never thought I'd get to meet you, let alone share a bed with you. It's been my dream for as long as I can remember."

"I guess dreams can come true," Changbin whispered, leaning to close the gap between him and the younger, kissing Felix gently.