Noctyx getaway | day one

This contains some Sonnyban

Staff-san wanted each wave to take a week-long break, just to have fun and relax. Which we all appreciate, after all, we do work hard all the time.

Fulgur just finished packing the rest of his clothes in his suitcase as he walks into the bedroom.

There was Uki, getting ready to leave for the airport and meet up with the other Noctyx members. He tensed up as he felt fulgurs arms wrap around him.

"You ready to go fu-chan?"

"Mhm."

Uki grabbed his suitcase and followed fulgur as he walked out the front door, hoping they would make it in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonny, Alban and Yugo were already at the airport waiting patiently. Uki and fulgur walked up to the group and greeted them.

"I guess we're the last ones."

"Yup, all the other groups left," Alban replied.

"Well come on, let's go."

They all got escorted by security to a private jet rented for them. They step inside and get situated. Not long into the flight, Uki started feeling nauseous, which is unusual for him because he likes flying.

"Fufu-chan....."

Fulgur realized this and coddled him.

"Stay calm Uki, we'll be there soon."

He whispered trying not to startle him.

Uki slowly fell asleep in the cyborg's arms. Yugo was listening to some music on his phone, and Sonny and Alban were playing valorant together on their laptops.

Eventually, the jet landed, and fulgur shook Uki gently to wake him up.

"Baby, we're here."

Uki reluctantly woke up and clung onto Fulgur's arm, still feeling out of it.

They exit the plane and after a couple of minutes, a limo pulls up to drive them.

Inside there was a mini bar, cupboards full of candy and snacks, massage chairs, and 3 TVs.

"I could get used to this,"  Sonny said as he grabs a bag of gummy worms.

"Me too,"  Yugo says in agreement.

Alban sits beside Sonny and fulgur and uki watches one of the TVs.

"Onii-chan?"

"Hm?"

Alban points to the gummy worms.

"Can I have some? Pleeeeeeeease?"

Sonny blushes as he turns away.

"S-sure."

Alban giggles as he grabs a handful and eats them.

"Thank you onii~"

"D-don't mention it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The limo stops at this beautiful white modern villa.

We all walk out of the limo

A guy hands us our luggage and drives off.

"This is so cool!"

Alban runs to the door and opens it, running inside. Uki holds Fulgur's hand tightly and walks inside, Yugo and Sonny following them.

"Where's Alban?" Yugo questions, taking his headphones off.

Alban pokes his head up the stairs.

"Guys! Come check out the rooms!"

The rest of Noctyx go upstairs and follow Alban. There were 7 rooms ( even though it was only 5 of them ) so they had options.

In the end, Uki and fulgur decided to share a room, and the rest picked their rooms.

Uki was still feeling out of it, so he decided to take a nap. Fulgur walked in and lied down beside him.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just tired I guess."

Fulgur kisses Uki before getting up. However, he feels Uki tug on his jacket.
He Turns to look at him, confused.

"Fufu-chan, stay please."

"*sigh* ok."

He lies back down, pulling Uki in for a kiss. They pull apart, giggling before uki rested his head on the cyborg's chest. Able to hear his heartbeat, he slowly falls asleep in his boyfriend's arms.

1 hour later...

"*psst* Kyoudaii's, wake up."

Yugo attempts to wake the sleeping couple up but failed. He then went on his phone and played a siren at the loudest volume. That woke them right up.

"Yugo what the heck?!" Fulgur threw a pillow at him.

"Sorry, but Sonny, Alban and I order dinner."

"Ok. Thanks."

Yugo nods and walks out. Uki rubs his eyes and turns to look at Fulgur.

"Fuu-chan, come."

Fulgur nods as he gets up and walks to the villa dining room. Alban was taking pictures of his food while sonny was placing table wear.

"Oh, you both are awake." Sonny said with a smile.

"Just in time too."

He points to Alban, who was already stuffing his face. Fulgur chuckles and sits down, inviting uki to sit beside him.

  Throughout the night, the table was filled with laughter and sweet memories. When the rest of the members were ready for bed, Uki had already fallen asleep on the couch. Fulgur picked him up and carried him carefully to their room. He then changed himself and Uki into some pyjamas and snuggled in bed with his boyfriend.

"Another wonderful day." Fulgur thought to himself before falling asleep, holding the psychic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 790

Sorry for my absence, this trip will last for a week, but I will try and post as quick as possible.