Feeling better

Btw this is written from no one's POV

Fulgur wanted to go out with the rest of Noctyx but Uki was still feeling sick and he didn't wanna leave him by himself, but Uki insisted.

"Go fufu-chan! Have fun."

"Are you sure? I don't wanna leave you..."

"I'll be fine, stop worrying!"

Fulgur smiles warmly. He loved how sweet and considerate the psychic could be. Fulgur give Uki a quick peck on the cheek and then heads off.

He goes to the bar to meet up with Yugo, Alban, and Sonny.

"Hey, kyoudaii!" Yugo says as he sees Fulgur

"Hey guys."

"Where's Uki?" Sonny says in confusion, looking around to see if Uki is somewhere else. 

"He's not feeling good, so he wanted to stay home."

Alban takes a sip from his vodka before saying,

"Well are we gonna have some fun or not?"

Sonny smiles at Alban, who seems to be taking the situation rather unseriously and kisses him on the cheek before turning back to Fulgur.

"Let's try to enjoy tonight, yeah?"

The boys join Alban in getting drinks, laughing the night away. Making jokes with each other, telling funny stories, and just having fun.

"Hey! Onii-Chan, come do shots with me!"

"Alban... you're already so drunk. Plus I have to drive."

Alban pouts and turns away

"I'll do shots with you Alban."

Yugo said since he wasn't anywhere near drunk yet. 

"Yes!"

By 11:00, Fulgur was ready to go home. Sonny was already carrying Alban because he was too drunk and throwing up, and Yugo had a stream in the morning, so he left early.

Fulgur, still slightly intoxicated drove home safely and made his way to his and Uki's shared apartment.

"Uki! I'm home!" Fulgur yelled out as he relieved himself of his coat and shoes before finally stepping into their cozy abode. 

"Fufu-Chan~"

Uki walks up to fulgur and hugs him tightly.

"*COUGH,COUGH*"

"Babe, come on. You're still sick." Fulgur leads Uki to their room and lies the shorter male down.

Fulgur kisses him gently before going to the bathroom to do his nightly routine. Once he finishes, he changes into some comfortable pyjamas and lies down beside his lover before cuddling with him.

"Baby, don't cuddle with me, you'll get sick too..."

"I don't care. I just wanna be with you."

Uki smiles

"I am truly lucky to have you fufu-chan~"

Fulgur kisses him again and pulls Uki in tightly for cuddles.

"I love you."

"I love you too..."

The kiss this time was special. Fulgur's tongue explored Uki's mouth until their tounges met. Uki pulls away not wanting to get fulgur sick.

Fulgur chuckles and slowly falls asleep.

UM I WILL BE SHOWING OTHER NIJISANJI GROUPS