Chapter 37

Sorry this took so long to come out, I was getting ready for college and learning to drive. But everything has gone well and I'm in the college and adjusted to college life.

________________________________

Today, you and your group (apart from Runa who choose to stay in the hotel) were planning on going hiking up one of the islands mountains, well, calling it a mountain was a little presumptuous as it was more of a large hill, but it still has some good hiking trails so it doesn't really matter what it's called.

You weren't quite sure how midari managed to talk you into agreeing to go hiking but here you were tired, hungry and sweaty. Midari on the other hand was happily rambling on about the joys of Russian roulette to you and didn't look the slightest bit bothered by the heat or the fact you'd been walking up hill for at least the past hour.

"I think we're almost at the top" you hear Itsuki call out from the front of the group, she'd volunteered to carry the map and so far she was leading you all in the right direction. At least you think she's leading you in the right direction, you couldn't be sure since you didn't have a map yourself.

You had planned on having a picnic when you reached the top so you were pretty happy to hear that you were almost at the top.

-Small time skip-

You'd done it! You'd finally made it to the top after two and a half hours.

You see yumemi, Yuriko and Sayaka setting up a large picnic blanket for you all, you slowly make your way over to the blanket since you're still tired and sit down to eat with everyone.