Chapter 0/background info

(A/n)

I'm continuing with my other book this is just something I've had in mind for awhile now and wanted to try out

I'm taking inspiration from 'the unknown council member'

________________________________

You were dating both kirari and ririka, to be honest you were unsure of how it happened. It all started during middle school when you were writing at a café you frequented when you wanted a quiet place to write. You are a famous author well your not famous but your books are and your perfectly ok with your work being in the spotlight not you.

On your way out you bumped into kirari dropping your drink in the process, she offered to buy you another one if you sat and talked to her, she found your shy personality cute.

So you agreed and you two hit it off really well she asked for your phone number. You two kept doing these little friend dates for awhile before you met ririka, by the time you'd met ririka you'd told her about you being the famous author.

A similar thing happened with ririka, you two hit it off instantly and a couple months before the end of middle school they both confessed to you saying you'd have to choose one but you liked them both so you told them that and they agreed to share you.

Once kirari had taken over the student council of hyakkaou private academy one of the first things she did was build you a hidden office in the library with pretty much everything you could need and passageways in the walls to the student council offices so you could get there without having to interact with the regular students.

Your role in the student council was to write up people's life plans which left you with a lot of free time to write your books.

The only people who even new you attended the school let alone being on the council were kirari, ririka and sayaka who had walked in right as you walked out your hidden passageway while carrying all the life plans.

You had always liked sayaka especially after kirari told you that she really liked your books, so you were ok with her knowing about you and you'd get her to read your drafts before you sent them to get published to see what she'd think could be done better from a fans view point.

The only way I can really explain your books is like Warhammer 40k but fantasy, so super connected with lots of spin-off books that go deeper into characters or factions.

And one final bit of info, there are house pet tags that signify that someone is specifically owned by the student council.

________________________________

(A/n)

I can't decide if I want the ship to be 'reader x momobami twins' or 'reader x council harem' so you guys pick

Also next chapter will properly start the story this is just background info