Chapter 28

Sorry this update took so long I had really bad writes block on how I actually wanted the tower of doors to go.

________________________________

Sayaka was dragging you down the hallway by the sleeve of your blazer while she was angrily muttering something about a gamble while you hung your head mumbling quiet I'm sorry's, immediately assuming you were the one to make sayaka so angry despite nothing coming to mind that could have caused her angry you were sure you were at fault.

When sayaka finally reached her destination you were still looking to the floor so bumped into her back when she stopped walking, resulting in you almost falling over backwards

When you looked up you saw yumeko giving you a small wave along with a soft smile and kirari looking at you with a glare or at least that's what you believed, in truth kirari was glaring at sayaka who was standing just in front of you, she was glaring at sayaka because she was upset sayaka would bring you along to such a dangerous gamble.

As the four of you walked up the stairs of the tower kirari was explaining the rules and what was at stake, by the time you'd all reached the top you were shaking like a leaf.

's-someone is going to d-d-die? I think I'm going to be s-sick' you think as the game begins 'what if s-sayaka l-looses, kirari hasn't t-told me anything about this g-gamble' you zone back in when you feel kirari gentle take your hand into hers giving it a gentle squeeze as if to say everything would be ok

-time skip-

Everything was not ok

Sayaka had lost the gamble and was bleeding from the head, you were completely frozen, no tears, no nothing, your body had no idea how to react to this situation so just locked up. As for kirari she had that same impassive look as always.

Sayaka picked a door on the wall and opened it before turning around to face you "(n/n) I just want you to know the time I spent with you has been some of the happiest times of my life" she said barely above a whisper but you heard it clearly before falling backwards

You were fighting with your body desperately trying to say or do something, anything, but you just couldn't until you saw kirari follow sayaka out the door and your eyes widened before you had even realised what was happening you had followed after the two with one throught running through your mind 'i can't loose them both'

When you hit the ground you landed on something soft, too afraid to open your eyes your mind instantly went to the worst possible outcome 'I've landed on they're mangled corpses!' you thought before a gentle voice pulled you from your thoughts "open your eyes darling we're both ok" kirari's voice spoke, hesitantly you opened your eyes and saw that the voice wasn't some twisted part of your psyche but was actually real, you burst into happy tears and hugged the two super tightly.

________________________________

Hope you enjoyed