[♦️Ultron's back Pt 2]

Start from the beginning

"What do you guys have so far?" She asked.

"Well tracking him the normal way won't work so Bruce and I are working on a way to lure him to us somehow." Tony informed Natasha.

"How are we going to do that exactly?" Kate asked.

"No idea." Bruce answered.

"What did he want in the first place, Mr Stark?" Peter asked, "What did you initially build him for?"

"He was supposed to work with Jarvis to keep the world safe, I guess."

"Why don't we just give him that then?" Peter asked.

"No!" Steve and Tony quickly said in unison.

"Okay but like I mean it as a trap. It's obvious he still wants Jarvis for some other reason. We can use that to lure him out. " Peter suggested.

"Great so we just stick Jarvis out the window and hope for the best." Yelena said. Kate, Peter and Sam chuckled next to her.

"Yelena." Natasha warned.

"That is kinda what it sounds like to me." Rhodey said.

"If we do that, we'd have to lure him into a safe area where he cannot hurt innocent civilians and bystanders." Steve said.

"None-negotiable." Tony agreed.

"I know a place where we can lure him to but it's not some place we can drive to. We need a special device to get there. " Tony informed everyone.

"And I'm guessing this device is ready for us to use?" Sam asked and Tony smirked a little.

"But we are going to need someone to stay here and operate it from here. " Tony said.

"Cool, Kate and I can do that!" Yelena said.

"Uh, who's 'we'? Homicidal, maniac robot wants to destroy the world. I'm not missing out on that." Kate answered back looking at Yelena like she was crazy.

"I will." Wanda said, leaning against the door, "Just show me what to do."

Everyone's head turned to her, surprised at her presence.

"Well I'm staying behind too so I guess show us what to do." Yelena said.

"Follow me." Tony said as he left the room making his way towards his lab, leaving everyone to go over the plan again.

Tony carefully showed Yelena and Wanda what to do, the two of them listening carefully.

"Is my sister actually focusing and listening for longer than a minute?" Nat joked as she watched her sister with a slight smile.

"I've never seen anything like it. Hold on, I need a picture." Kate said, taking out her phone from her pocket.

"You should know I keep a minimum of 10 knives and two guns on me at all times. Take a picture and I might have the pleasure of using at least one of my weapons today." Yelena warned. Kate's phone dropped to the floor and Yelena laughed at the girl's scared reaction.

"Did she say a minimum of 10?" Sam whispered to Rhodey.

"More if she's wearing her jacket with the many pockets." Nat smirked.

"Just admit you like my jacket, sis. It's really cool." Yelena teased her sister.

"Alright. You two know what to do?" Tony asked. Both Yelena and Wanda nodded their heads.

The team then stepped on the large platform which was part of Tony's device. Their heads high as they mentally prepared themselves for the battle ahead.