16- Baby shower

Rory's POV
I was now 35 weeks, everything was ready for Emily to arrive, except for myself, my doctor said I wasn't as dilated as I should be at this point of the pregnancy. Apart from that everything had been quite calm. Logan had taken a time off to be there for me and well as per the New Yorker, I was studying it, I had some virtual meetings with some of the editors of each section and some star writers.

Lane had been insisting on me getting my baby shower sooner rather than later, specially since her own experience. I knew her and Paris where organising something with mom and grandma. I just prayed it wasn't like Sherri's that day was still hunting me.

- Gilmore, Ken, get out
- Hey Paris your telling me to leave my own house
- Yes we have some arrangements to make so bye bye
- Ace? Where shall we go?
- I don't know you tell
- I might have an idea

Logan drove me to a park where the private jet was waiting us.

- So mister where are we going?
- Germany, we may not have enough time to spend a whole day there but we may be able to get some launch at that restaurant we re-met
- Oh the baby is getting your softer side Huntzberge
- What can I say Ace

The flight was awesome as always, we arrived and went to the restaurant, spend a little time in town and went back to the jet to get back to the states. Even if it was short it was one of the most romantic things Logan has ever done. I was so lucky to have him by my side, I knew he would make an excellent father. When we got back to the house everything looked different, the pool house was a complete party.

- Good you two are back, we were about to start without you
- Lane you could never
- I know, I guess my mother's manners did stick
- Thank you all so much for doing this, even Emily is excited, she is doing gymnastics in there
- Rory dear I think I've never told you how much it means to me you named this little girl after me
- I know grandma, Emily is a beautiful name and you've done so much for me
- Well let's get this party started
- Of course mom
- In Omnia paratus
- Do you even know what that means Lor?
- No Luke but they always say it so

The party was fun, the pool was filled with balloons and beach balls, there was delicious food made both by Sookie and Luke, as I asked there where no baby games it was more like a party to honour the fact that a little girl was becoming part of the family soon. Even Logan had fun, the boys were here that could never be boring, but Honor was also here so there was actually some family of his.

Everyone got us gifts, we hadn't done a registry because it wasn't that what mattered to us, but of course they all wanted to give us something. Grandma gave us a trustfund for Emily's school tuition, although we had the money I think for her it was kind of starting the tradition again. The boys went crazy, Finn actually bought the New Hampshire Inn and gave it to Emily, she wasn't even born and she already had a property. Mom gave me my old baby bed, for us to have for Emily's bedroom. But the best gift was everyone being there, even though I was scared, mowing I had all of them by my side made it better. Emily was going to be the luckiest girl on earth.