8

Bettys POV
"That damn Lodge is here! Goddammit!" She shouted.

I frowned as she said "we need to move again, I won't have anyone else hurt you again!"

I gulped saying "I don't want to go..."

She turned to me saying "Betty..."

I said "I like it here."

She sighed and sat down "fine, but are you sure you're going to be okay?"

I nodded saying "I asked a friend to meet up with me..."

She nodded and I smiled. I was at Pops as I saw him walk through the door.

He sat down and said "you texted..."

I said "Kevin I need help."

He nodded and I frowned "that girl Veronica Lodge..."

He said "oh the little bitch with Archie."

I said "wait...huh?"

He said "yeah, two summers ago she came here freshman year and she and Archie got together. They've been together since that summer."

I scoffed saying "you're lying!?"

He shook his head and I shook my head annoyed.

"She was in my high school back in New York! That bitch!" I shouted with anger.

He said "woah calm down...why are you upset?"

I told him "well the reason she hates me is because...her boyfriend broke up with her cause he took interest with me. So you're telling me...she made me suffer...I'm about to put this bitch six feet under!"

He grabbed me from leaving and said "you kill her you gotta go against the Lodges!"

I groaned stopping and he said "I'm just...maybe less than how you're feeling right now but we can't do all of this..."

I nodded and frowned as he began frowning "I was hooking up with Archie now you're..."

I said "she had a lot of boyfriends back in New York."

He began crying and I hugged him and he held me tighter as I winced.

He said in my ear "I'm gonna hurt her..."

I sighed and rubbed his back saying "I'm sorry Kev..."

He held me and cried more as I frowned and suddenly saw Archie walk through the door he saw me as I held Kevin and gulped.

I whispered to him "he's here..."

He panicked and wiped his eyes and I said "talk to him..."

He frowned and I smiled and he walked over as I sat down.

Kevin's POV
I looked back at Betty and she smiled as I went up to Archie.