Dear, Brother

Hoseok was sitting at home only thinking of how Yoongi betrayed him for that wolf... They were supposed to take over the vampire kingdom and the wolf kingdom. They were gonna have it all.  He then heard a voice in his head and it was very familiar.
...Hoseok?
It was Yoongi's, he immediately felt his rage coming back.

DON'T TALK TO ME TRAITOR!!!

Yoongi heard his brothers voice yelling at him and he couldn't help but feel like he did something wrong. He looked back at Jimin and said to himself " I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to leave him for a few minutes. Yoongi changed into his bat form and flew back home. He landed and changed back and stood in front of his old house. He opened the door and he didn't see Hoseok anywhere so he assumed he was upstairs. Little did he know, Hoseok was watching him the whole time and followed him. Yoongi went into Hoseok's room but he still didn't see Hoseok anywhere. Then he heard a raspy bone-chilling voice. What are you doing back here? Yoongi turned around to see his brother standing behind him. Hoseok pushed Yoongi to the ground and told him You shouldn't have came back. Huge mistake.  Yoongi stood up and then he saw his brother fully and he had blood dripping from his mouth. He looked really different. Yoongi looked at his neck and asked him Were you marked? Hoseok covered his neck and said NO! Yoongi said " It looks like a mark, did you get into a fight? Hoseok said " It's none of your business! Hoseok asked why did you come back?! Yoongi said The wolves they accepted me into their home and they accepted me as Jimin's mate. Maybe they'll accept you too! You can come live with- he was cut off by Hoseok's yelling SHUT UP YOU FILTHY TRAITOR, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!  Yoongi was shocked and scared of his brother. He had never been scared of his brother. Hoseok was coming towards him making Yoongi back away but he stopped when he bumped into a wall. Hoseok was inches away from Yoongi and he told Yoongi to never come back. If he did he would be killed. Yoongi said You can't kill me! I'm your brother. Hoseok laughed and said I can do whatever I want. This is MY kingdom. He turned away from Yoongi and was about to leave the room but before he left he told Yoongi to get the things from his room.

Wait!!

Hoseok rolled his eyes and looked back " What?" Yoongi said " please come live with us, they might accept you too!" Hoseok looked away from Yoongi and sighed. He started walking away but then Yoongi grabbed his brother's arm and said " p-please Hobi." Hoseok softened remembering that Yoongi called him that when he was little. He hadn't heard that name in years. Yoongi was close to crying. He needed his brother in his life no matter what. Hoseok said " I'm sorry Yoongi but I can't just leave my kingdom." Yoongi broke down in tears.

" Yoongi broke down in tears

Hoseok couldn't bear seeing his little brother cry and he hugged Yoongi

Hoseok said " please don't cry Yoongi, it's gonna be ok." Yoongi said " please come back" Hoseok said " Yoongi I have something to do I have to take over the kingdoms. I could be making history." Yoongi said " let's make our own history . Start a new legacy" Hoseok thought about it and then nodded. Yoongi smiled and said " it's not like you could do much with the wolf kingdom anyway. It's falling apart." Hoseok didn't respond. Yoongi said " Don't worry Hobi, everything will be just fine."

The two vampires packed up all of their things and put covers over the furniture. Making the house seem abandoned. When they got back home Yoongi told Hoseok to be quiet and Yoongi led him upstairs to Jimin's room. He woke up Jimin and Jimin was about to scream but Yoongi put his hand over his mouth. He reassured Jimin that everything was ok. Yoongi said " I think you both got off on the wrong foot. So let's do this again." Jimin this is my brother Hoseok and Hoseok this is my mate Jimin. They said Hello to each other but then Taehyung came in the room and said " Jimin you need to go to sleep you have school tomorr- he paused when he saw Hoseok and asked " what's going on?" Yoongi said " I was wondering if he could stay with us too?" Taehyung said " umm I don't know we'd have to ask everyone else. Jungkook came in asking " Taehyung can you come back to bed please." He looked at both vampires and his jaw dropped. Jimin told them to be quiet before they wake up his parents but it was too late. What is all the commotion?! Namjoon and Seokjin looked at the two vampires and snarled. What are you doing here?! Yoongi said " I was hoping my brother could stay with us." Namjoon said " Another vampire!!" Jin said " I don't know guys two vampires living with a bunch of wolves." Doesn't that sound a bit odd. Yoongi said " I know but still he's family and I don't want to live without him so please I'll do anything!" Taehyung said " ok but on one condition, you two leave Jungkook alone and you have to help around the house." The two vampires smiled at each other and Namjoon just shrugged and Jin said " That sounds fair." Hoseok said " Thank you" You don't know how much this means to me" Taehyung said " I'll show you to your room and they went down the hall.

" Hoseok said " Thank you" You don't know how much this means to me" Taehyung said " I'll show you to your room and they went down the hall

Hoseok liked the night time view. He Thanked Taehyung and he showed him how to shower and how everything works around the house. Taehyung said " Remember one condition" Hoseok smiled and took a shower he was very relaxed and he thought so this is my new life? I could get used to this. After he was done and got out he left the room but it seemed everyone had gone back into their rooms. Hoseok saw Yoongi sitting on the couch he sat next to him and said " I'm sorry Yoongi for all of the things I said to you." Yoongi said " It's ok Hobi, I know it was a lot to take in." I just hope we can put our past behind us." Hoseok said " I'll be open to that"

I love you Hobi

I love you too Yoongi.