The Kim Taehyung

Who are you?
Jungkook was confused on who the man was, all he knew was he had a deep husky voice. It sent chills down Jungkook's spine but he was very intrigued to know who he was. Jungkook cam closer to the man and demanded the dark man to tell Jungkook who he was. I am the prince of the wolf kingdom and I demand to know your identity!! The man chuckled and said " I thought those vampires said they killed your parents. Doesn't that make you king?" Jungkook stopped and looked down. Was he right? He didn't want to accept the fact that his parents were killed.

Jungkook yelled " TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!!" The man came closer to Jungkook. Jungkook's breath hitched when he saw the man's face.

My name is Kim Taehyung

Jungkook growled at him. He could obviously see that he was one of them but there was something different about this particular wolf in general. Taehyung was a white wolf and his eyes were beautiful. The particular thing that didn't sit right with Jungkook was the man's eyes and his pale skin. There was something that was luring Jungkook in. His inner wolf howled and screamed.

Mate!! That is our mate!!

Jungkook was so surprised at what was happening. There was no way this... stranger was his mate. He couldn't imagine himself being with a strange wolf like this. Then all of a sudden Taehyung came closer to him and he said " you know being mates and all I can read your mind."

Jungkook looked at him. You're not my mate!! You're an Alpha and I'm an Alpha it doesn't work that way!! Taehyung said " So I see you don't know much about mating do you?" Jungkook blushed and said " Yes I do!!" Taehyung said " come with me my little omega" Jungkook looked up at him and said " Hell no!! I'm not an OMEGA." Taehyung said " Yes you are, I can smell your scent" Jungkook shook his head no. I was an Alpha at birth. Taehyung said " They must've got it wrong" Jungkook pushed the Alpha but Taehyung didn't move a muscle. Jungkook got angry. He said " I'm going back home!" Taehyung said " I wouldn't do that If I were you" Jungkook yelled " I don't take orders from you!!" Taehyung pulled him close and said " You take EVERY order from me my mate!" Jungkook's ears and tail popped out. Taehyung smiled and said " Good boy" Jungkook's tail started to wag at this. He couldn't control it. Taehyung said " I think I should take you home"