Chapter 19

A/n: iiimmmm soooososo sorry for not updating for like years but here i am again so please enjoooyyyyyy.
Natasha's pov
After laughing for awhile with my sisters who i wished i had more time with Alexei called me
over right as we began walking.

'Natasha. Natasha, come here , i want to ask u something. Come, its important' he said
'What!?' I said agitated. ( A/N look at me using big woordsss)
'Did he talk about me?' He asked
'What?' I said confused at what the doofus was trying to get at.
'Did he ya know, talk about me? Like trading war stories?'
'Who are u talking about?' I said feeling the small string of patience about to snap.
'Captain America' Alexei said unbothered

I stopped walking, looking at him in utter disbelief.
'Right- wait, u haven't seen any of us in over 20 years and your gonna ask me about you?' I asked in utter disbelief as he looked at me as if he was shocked that I wasn't answering.

'What is this tension? Did i do something wrong?' Alexei said with his hands in his pockets.

Y/N turned to look at him in utter disbelief.
'You really think you did nothing wrong? You gave us to the red room for heavens sake and all u could do in the stupid helicopter was talk about how bad prison was. Ya know going to prison would be a mercy compared to what we went through and don't you dare make this about you again cause the only thing keeping me from pulling all of the oxygen  out of your lungs is the fact that there could be people around or bugs in our suits that could hear what i could do to make you feel the pain that we went through while all you did was rot in prison, get fed and sleep. So if u still wanna talk about yourself, be my guest, but know what will be waiting for you if you do'

Me and yelena looked at each other as proud big sisters as Y/N walked away leaving Alexei speechless and in no place to say anything at all.
'God damn Y/N' i heard yelena mutter as we caught up to her walking on either side of her.

'You slayed that shit by the way Y/N if you didn't notice' Yelena said to her as Y/N chuckled softly.(A/N i haaddd to put that there. It just seems like smthn Yelena would say)
'I would have said so much more if i had the time and he hadn't looked like he was about to shit himself' she said making us laugh

Third person pov

As the four neared closer to house Natasha and Yelena both felt a hand sneak into theirs. When they looked down they noticed that it was their younger sister holding each of their hands.

Natasha and Yelena both looked at each other over their younger sisters head as they both felt a piece of their cracked hearts slowly mend from the small show of affection that they both needed.