⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚chapter seven˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

No ones pov

After almost six years of tests and torture when Y\N was 23, hydra made the perfect serum for manipulating the elements.

They used the serum on Y\N to make her the perfect weapon.
She could now not only manipulate emotions and control minds but she could now control the four elements.

They trained her for hours until she was in full control of every part of her powers.

When she turned 24 they decided to start the brainwashing process to start her on missions as soon as possible.

But before that could happen something  Pierce didn't want happened.

Your pov

I memorised every part of the base that I had been into.

There were three guards posted outside my door, two outside the hallway doors, two outside the training room and the lab, four at the main entrance and eight roaming around the premisis outside.

Whenever I was training, they would give me the antidote for the power canceling serum. Everyone who was watching stood behind a bulletproof window.

But what they didn't know was that as my powers grew stronger everyday I became immune to the power canceling serum.
It was only taking me this long to escape because I was making sure I knew my exact way around and out of the base the best way possible.
Today I knew for sure which guards were on guard around the premisis and what their weaknesses were.

✧༺♥༻✧

"Time is up, turn around, face the wall and hands behind your back." Peirces voice came over the coms. He was the leader of the whole operation.

I did as I was told as I felt the needle inject the no longer useful serum into my neck. As the handcuffs went on my wrists I grabbed the strands of energy in the air with the invisible hand making him stop for an instant before I speak the instructions into the man's head.
'Open the handcuffs and open the door like normal' I tell him through the connection.
He does as he is told and unlocks the handcuffs.
I hold them up to make it look like they are still securely on.
When he opens the door and leads me out of the training room and into the room on the other side of the glass I tell him mentally to nod at Peirce to tell him I'm secure.

When we both walk out into the corridor I quickly knock the guard out.
I only have 20 to 30 seconds before the guards in the room with Pierce come out and see the guard so I start to run towards the exit.

Right, left, left, down the stairs, guards on this corridor. I say to myself as the guards come into veiw. When they see me they immediately run towards me weapons drawn.

As I grab the energy in the air all of the four men drop to the floor, eyes rolled back into their heads. I take two guns from the fallen guards.

Just as I start running towards the final set of stairs the alarm goes off.

I let out a frustrated grunt as I take out the four guards at the main entrance, shooting them all in the chest as I run down the stairs.

When I push open the door I wince at the sudden light but at the same time taking in the fresh air.

I can feel the power surge in my veins at the adrenaline rush.

I take of running savouring the feeling, still hearing the shouts of hydra agents behind me.