**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚chapter four˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

No ones pov

Every day was the same for Nat and Yelena.

Breakfast, fight, ballet, lunch, shooting, brainwash, dinner, shower, repeat

But for Y\N it was a little different

Breakfast, fight, powers, ballet, shooting, testing, lunch, injection, dinner, training, shower, repeat
Every single day

Until one particular day

Your pov

It's been 12 years.

12 terrible years.

I'm now 15

I only see Yelena and Nat on very rare occasion like when I see them in the Hall to my classes or when theyre classes are told to watch me training.

Whenever I do demonstrate fighting, they make me fight the Taskmaster.
I always win, but I would never fight anyone willingly if I was given the choice but I don't get the choice. So I fight him.

My powers were reserved for missions or practice only but never for others to view.
If another class is watching me train it is always weapons or fighting, never powers.

One day I was training in front of Dreykov when Nat and Yelenas class came into the room.

When Dreykov told me to stop I obeyed quickly.
When I turned to look at the class I saw Nat and Yelena looking at me.
I nodded at them with sad eyes as they nodded back to me.

"Today you will be spectating Y\N again but today will be different. I will choose two people every week to fight her. It is not a fight to the death but you shall fight to the best of your ability. Today she will fight Nat and yelena." He said looking at the two girls who nodded and stood up to get ready.

When they looked at me I was already looking at them.

"It's ok" Nat mouthed to me as Yelena gave me a thumbs up before walking  away to get ready for hand to hand combat.

When I thought about it, Nat was 23 and Yelena was 18.

When they were both ready we stood in a triangle. My back to the class, Yelena to the left corner and Nat to the right.

When we started at Dreykovs command
Yelena came at me first from the side with a roundhouse kick aimed for my head. I quickly grabbed it, jumped and pretended to kick but instead I pushed her leg into Nat who was trying to come at me to sweep me. I quickly swept at Yelenas leg, and while she was falling I kicked her into he rib silently saying sorry when our eyes met as she fell to the other side of the mat.
I focused my attention to Nat who jumped on my back, I grabbed her hands that were around my neck and did a back flip. The momentum pushed her to the floor, the air leaving her lungs. When she rolled to get out of my way, I grabbed her hands and put them behind her back. When I heard Yelena again I keep one leg on Nat to keep her down, I used my other leg and hooked it behind Yelenas leg, and while she was falling kicked my heel into her solar plexus (it's a system of nerves and ganglia and helps vital organs function)
Making her fall on her stomach where I pushed her down with my leg keeping her in the same position as nat.
My knee was on nats back and my leg over yelenas back keeping them both down at the same time.
"I'm sorry, I didn't want to" I said to both of them quietly.

Yelenas pov

As me and Nat walk away from Y\N and out into the hall with the rest of our class who were dismissed, Y\N words stuck in my head.

I was thinking about how good she got until Nat's voice interrupted my thoughts.
"I knew she was good but I didn't notice how good she actually was, plus she is only 15! " Nat said to me in a whisper.