She frowned saying "I just...don't want you getting hurt again."

I said "it's fine mom...I love Tyler the most. I will never love anyone like I love my baby boy..."

She smiled and I walked over to Tyler and he saw me.

"Yeah it's mommy!"

He stared at me as I picked him up and laughed holding him. The next day I was at school for cheerleading tryouts. I changed in the locker room and stretched.

As I got out I saw Toni and she smiled saying "so since you're into Jughead tell me, what do you plan on doing with him."

I said "we're just friends."

She laughed saying "not the way you looked at him. But it kinda concerned me when you left. Jughead said he talked it over..."

I said "yeah...I just...have a lot of problems but we resolved them..."

Suddenly in the corner of my eye I saw Jughead he smiled and I waved my hand as Toni turned and laughed.

"That's adorable. Well good luck, my girlfriend Cheryl and I are proctoring and I hope you make the team."

I said "thanks..."

She nodded and left and I sighed. I went over to Jughead and he smiled at me.

"You nervous?" He asked.

I replied "a little but I took dance for a bit of time so I'm not that scared."

He smiled and told me "I believe you're gonna do great."

I nodded and walked back over as Cheryl grew angry saying "it doesn't matter. We're just gonna move on now even if someone hasn't shown up..."

She looked annoyed and said "let's get started."

As girls started going up in pairs I gulped being the last one and frowned.

"Alright last up Betty Cooper."

I walked down and said "I uhh..."

She said "just dance."

She played the music and I gulped as I took some deep breaths and I began my routine from dance many years ago. I went to a corner of the gym and Jughead smiled and I smiled back and ran as I did a round off backhand spring back tuck. I stuck it and smiled as I did some turns which you shouldn't do in sneakers but I managed to do quite a few and brought it up into a full split turn. I than did an Ariel walkover and smiled as I did an illusion and into a split onto the floor. I got up and rubbed my hands and Cheryl clapped along with Toni.

I laughed as she said "sorry everybody but she makes the team! You are a officially a River vixen. Here's your uniform and schedule."

I smiled and hugged Toni and she said "that was so cool!"

I laughed and suddenly Jughead ran up to me and lifted me off my feet.

I squealed holding him as he set me down "that was so cool!"

I nodded saying "I always have known how to do that....but I think I hurt my back."

I winced and he rubbed my shoulders and I smiled as he smiled back.

Suddenly I heard "what the fuck!?"

I looked over recognizing the fear inducing voice and suddenly saw Veronica.

I gasped as she suddenly said "you!"

She ran at me and I screamed as she said "I'm gonna get you you little bitch!"

Toni and Cheryl grabbed her and Jughead held me back.

"Wait you know her!?"

I gulped and she said "oh she's the bitch I've said destroyed my life!"

I shouted "I did nothing to you!"

She said "you stole Nick from me! Why are you here now!? Is it cause your mom and dad ended and now your both all sad. And don't even get me started with the rumors Katy told me about in New York how you were preg-"

But before she could finished I ran at her and dragged her to the floor. She tried grabbing me but I slapped her. She rolled me off and I gasped as I did a somersault.

Jughead grabbed me and she shouted "you ruined my life! I hate you! Get out!"

I gulped and ran to the locker room and quickly changed. I saw a back door and just ran out from there.