(𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈) 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

which was fucking bullshit in Ty's opinion.

"Are Mir and Jj here?"

"Nah. I don't think they coming," Mikey brings him in close, hugging him again, "You still got me and Dame though."

Truthfully, Tyler knew they probably weren't going to show up, especially with all that weird energy going on between them. While he loves them to bits, he's almost grateful for the fact they didn't decide to show; it was going to be awkward for all five of them. I hope they figure it out soon. Plus, he doesn't mind spending some alone time with his day one's. Sure, Kori and Zamir are one of his close friends —hell, he'd call them family— but Dame and Mikey are just different.

They've all known each other since elementary school and met Zamir and Kori in middle school. While they quickly became a group, those bonds still stayed a bit stronger with their earlier companions.

"It's okay," Ty says, grinning. "You know I love y'all."

"Mhm, we love you too," Mikey begins to gently pull him into the house, "C'mon, Dame putting on a movie for us."

"A movie?"

"Yeah, sum about Jordan Peele."

Ty looks back in surprise, "Horror? I thought you hated horror."

"Well, I do, but Dame wanted to watch it, so," he ends the sentence with a small shrug.

Ty frowns, "Are you sure?"

"I'll be aight."

Yeah, but— "Mikey, I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

He chuckles, "Man, yo heart too big. Imma be fine, I promise."

"..."

"Shorty, I promise."

"Okay," he finally concedes. Mikey gives him a gentle smile -- briefly making him wonder who else has been on the receiving end of that soft look -- before grabbing his wrist and leading him down a familiar hallway. Ty's nose wrinkles a bit as they come up to Dame's door. Damn, that's strong. They walk in without knocking, and are welcomed to the sight of a shirtless Dame, clad in only loose gray sweatpants. A lit blunt hangs in his fingertips.

"Got our third," Mikey calls lowly, dragging Ty forward as if he's a prize. By the way Dame's eyes light up when he sees him, he might as well be.

"Hey shorty," the blonde greets as he stands, arms already opening. After a small nudge from Mikey, he goes into Dame's arms. The blonde makes sure to keep the blunt angled away so he doesn't burn Ty.

"You smell good."

"Really?"

"Mhm, like strawberries."

"Strawberries don't have a scent,"

"For real?" Mikey asks, making himself comfortable on Dame's small back sofa.

"Yeah," Ty chuckles, "You didn't know?" He shivers as he feels his hair bounce, being swayed by Dame's fingers.

"When you getting a retwist?"

Ty frowns and swats his hand away, "I like mine messy."

Dame gives him a dubious look but mutters "aight", not wanting to fight that battle. Frowning, Ty reaches up and grabs one of Dame's locs, "I know you not talking about me when you up here looking like Goldilocks."

"Don't do too much," Dame warns, before dragging him over to the sofa. Ty rolls his eyes at the words. As they settle next to Mikey, the blonde turns to him and says, "We watching a horror movie,"